-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have had several people who bought my reproduction aluminum 273 commando appliques. For some reason, no one has gotten them. I mailed them over a week ago. I have several more, so I will send you replacements. If you should receive both ordersr, let me know and I will pay for the return shipping on the extra set. I was on a short trip and mailed them from a post office near my Mom's in Georgia. Not sure if that is the reason for the delay. Thanks for you patience, David:cheers:

Mystery Solved! I wrote my own dang zip code on both of the addresses i was sending them to. DUH! At least I got them back!

No problem.
I did receive mine today and they are FANTASTIC!
I'm so happy to have this thing 'cause I didn't want to have to use the decal or try to straighten/flatten the one I took off of an air cleaner ( it wasn't pretty after removal.)
Thanks for everything!
Rich

now that is the way to handle a mistake and everyone is happy

Hey David, at least you figured it out!

I wasn't one of the purchasers but I did have the pleasant experience of installing one. Anybody who's tried to put an old-style air cleaner decal on knows it's not the simplest undertaking to get it lined up straight without wrinkling. Bamacuda's metal decals are high quality, very easy to work with and you get perfect results the first time out. Two thumbs up!!!

I have had several people who bought my reproduction aluminum 273 commando appliques. For some reason, no one has gotten them. I mailed them over a week ago. I have several more, so I will send you replacements. If you should receive both ordersr, let me know and I will pay for the return shipping on the extra set. I was on a short trip and mailed them from a post office near my Mom's in Georgia. Not sure if that is the reason for the delay. Thanks for you patience, David:cheers:

Bamacuda, can you show mea picture of them? I'm looking for an NOS set but yours might be that good.

Looks like my lunch break preceded David getting home from work. :-D In the meantime, I can provide a a couple shots that I took.

View attachment IMG_1779.jpg

View attachment IMG_1780.jpg

And here it is installed on a restored air cleaner.

View attachment IMG_1784.jpg

The shape and curvature perfectly fit the allotted space, and the 3M adhesive seals well. It was a dream to install compared to the conventional variety.

Looks like my lunch break preceded David getting home from work. :-D In the meantime, I can provide a a couple shots that I took.

View attachment 188152

View attachment 188153

And here it is installed on a restored air cleaner.

View attachment 188154

The shape and curvature perfectly fit the allotted space, and the 3M adhesive seals well. It was a dream to install compared to the conventional variety.

wow I like that!! :cheers:do you make them for other mopar engines as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back