Aussie VE ('67-'8) Valiant Wagon in USA on eBay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want that really bad.

I had heard he wasn't doing very well.

I had several conversations with him via email and telephone, but never met in person.

I did set up a meeting between him and my brother to buy parts.

He seemed like a good guy to me.

First guy in the US to import one of our Oz Chargers I believe.

It was an R/T Mock up...made several magazines in your country.

Yikes. Didn't know. What happened? He wasn't very old, as far as I remember. Hadn't seen him since '93 or talked to him since...probably '99 or so.

Sounds like no fun.

Brian died of prostate cancer - on short notice. He was 59. He has willed the Aussie Wagon to another brother - Not Kenny. Buyer beware.
Sister in Michigan

I do beleive you are right. It is Brian's car. Brian gave me a ride in it the day he got it. The Buyer boys have at least 2 other Aussie cars that I know of. I found my 67 Cuda at their shop. A customer left it there for them to sell and I have had it for over 17 years. I always liked doing business with them. There shop is not too far from me but I do not know who has the rights to the car. RIP Brian.

I had heard he wasn't doing very well.

I had several conversations with him via email and telephone, but never met in person.

I did set up a meeting between him and my brother to buy parts.

He seemed like a good guy to me.

Brian was a great guy and a great brother. I do hope they have junkyards in Heaven - and all his dogs, too - then I know he'll be OK.
Sister in Michigan

Brian Bayer is deceased 01/07/2012. This vehicle is subject pending litigation concerning his will - Brian's heirs.

Car was never in Brian's name! Car was first registered in Georgia in Bayer Boys Inc. owned wholly and exclusively by Ken Bayer is now legally registered in Ken Bayer's name. A check of Ga. registration will confirm the line of ownership. Notice that no one signed their name to the false information.plus, its a 1969.

Ken Bayer

if your talking bayer boys, your rite. along with the ap6 ute and safari. thank you graham jenkins. where are you?

Melbourne, Australia.

I used to have a copy of the Magazine your car was in. Jenkins sold me some really nice 66/67 mag wheel hubcaps many years ago.

Melbourne, Australia.

I used to have a copy of the Magazine your car was in. Jenkins sold me some really nice 66/67 mag wheel hubcaps many years ago.

thanks for the responce. jenkins would visit us in ga. trade parts for cars. once brought a mate, gary. only girly show he saw in oz was 100 miles away,once a year. boy o boy did we show him a good time! g/day

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back