AWD Classic Mopar

-
Good call here! Forgive me for being too lazy to look this up but these were available with big block Chrysler engines, no?
Yes, some experimental versions got hemi's also if i recall, but they weren't production models. pretty neat rides.

There were the AWD eagle talons and plymouth Lazer's and also the dodge Stealth twin turbo AWD in the early 90's that makes them over 25 years old.

[QUOTE="MRGTX, post: 1972265890,
Are you saying that they're not trucks? I love those things but I think you'd have a hard time calling them cars.[/QUOTE]
Thought they were called utility vehicles.

Does anyone know of any classic AWD Mopars that aren't trucks? Just thought it would be neat to see if there is.
I am not sure there is much in the AWD cars market... but im sure there is a classic mopar rig out there that the guts of a twin turbo dodge stealth might have found their way into.. I know the stealth is technically a Mitsubishi 3000gt in disguise, but could make for a fun/unique RestoMod.

EDIT: just remembered that the newer Chrysler 300s come in the AWD variety, probably a little more expensive to snag than a stealth, but FAR more reliable

The old-school way was putting a car on a truck chassis. Although I think there were a couple of Pikes Peak F bodies (circle track package cars) that got transfer cases and front truck axles. I don't recall ever seeing or hearing how they did - but someone I think in the 80s was trying to do it.

EDIT: just remembered that the newer Chrysler 300s come in the AWD variety, probably a little more expensive to snag than a stealth, but FAR more reliable

there is a 2017 AWD Challenger "GT" but only V6. As I understand it, portions of the drivetrain are too weak for V8 powah.

Does my winterbeater count?
08 dodge charger AWD

Only a v6, but at least it's the bigger V6

-
Back