awesome commercial.

-
I agree

Marchionne at his best - He personally directs & reviews all the PR stuff

Ma Snart

I like it, sad to say my 2010 ram 2500 was built in mexico :wack:

The man made a great point, Loved this commercial :colors:
Thank you Clint, You are the man :rock: and have been for many years.
Put a fist full of dollars in our American car builders and workers :D

Its sad to think how far we have slid.

Attachments

• image0033.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 224
That is a great commercial. Hope Detroiy can rise to what they were. And Clint is the man. He still dies great films. Saw one the other night from 2008.

Now, if the owners can just live up to the commercial. They had an ad; The original hemi born her. Pic of a 426 wedge........................

updated link that works
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEM9dodyABo"]OFFICIAL Clint Eastwood Chrysler Commercial - It's Halftime in America - YouTube[/ame]

That Comercial changed My evening. There we were watching a game that people spent mililons on and paid millions to all that participated . And all I kept thinking about were the people without food let alone a TV to watch the game. How much money did they spend on one game to make a profit On all of us. And we all still watched the game without concern of our nieghbors in need. Its ashame that we all play their game at our expence so they can get rich. And thats in our everyday life just not one night.

**** these Foriegn countries and there products. If we don't start buying american products we won't have jobs to buy anything. And don't you assholes that own foriegn cars tell me that they are better and cheaper and the parts for the big the are made elsewhere . Your just giving yourself a reason to feel good about screwing your ******* neighbor . Did you know that all of the properties that are being forclosed on . The morgages were bought by Foriegn banks. They may own us quicker then you think. My daugter was going to buy a toyota. I told her if she does she should get out.

Why close the borders . To many of the poeple that run this country will lose their incomes,

I got to get off of this our I'll start cleaning the guns again and won't get nothing done. Every extra cent I get I try and buy Ammo for the Kids They are going to need it. Well I guess you know how I felt about that Comercial. GOD BLESS AMERICA and protect our chidren

Here is what I live for and would die for. And yes they are trained for whats to come. Its not if ? its when.

Attachments

• DSCF0107.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 95
-
Back