AWSOME!! MY 422 Stroker VIDEO ring breakin

-

Dustedu2

Reaction score
This ia a quote from toolmanmike "With moly rings just load the engine against the brake a few times to seat the rings. (might be tough to do with that much HP and torque)LOL You should be good to go. Can't wait to see and hear the videos. toolman" So thats what I did and he was right, it was tough, I had to let off as you see me starting to slide. SEE the Video. My son saw it for the first time in action shooting the video. :thumbrig:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUUTklbbJ0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - Duster 422 stroker Burnout[/ame]

I have never done anything but drive the car in town nice and slow after breaking in the cam.
Then after a while of making sure everything was good start doing some full runs.
Anyway i don't think he was thinking of that.....WOW....#-o

Sounds great but holy sh..............

Dude that was at least 7000 grand or more.

You got me beat on the loud pedal with a brand new engine for sure.
I have to go watch that again................=D>

That looks like me driving home from Taco Bell with a case of the splatter poops.:toothy5:

I have never done anything but drive the car in town nice and slow after breaking in the cam.
Then after a while of making sure everything was good start doing some full runs.
Anyway i don't think he was thinking of that.....WOW....#-o

Sounds great but holy sh..............

Dude that was at least 7000 grand or more.

You got me beat on the loud pedal with a brand new engine for sure.
I have to go watch that again................=D>
It's a roller cam so not to worried about that, I didn't even look at the RPM's, I didn't want to loose focus of where the front end was pointed. \\:D/

looks like fun. i'm building a 422 stroker roller for my a body. looking at your video's makes my foot heavy. what gears in the rear are you running and what trans & stall do you have? what kind of time did it turn at the track? from the street to the track looks like you can drive it anywhere that is awesome.

Yeowwww for sure. It's gonna be a screamer ! Great job Dusted.

yup... the old-timers always told me if ya break it in like a pussy it will run like a pussy

Yep thats the way I heard it to! Altough I use to spend quite a bit of time chasing pussy , and seldom caught one.............Seems they must run pretty good in hind sight.........LOL!
Matt

I break my motors in the first run down the track!

It looks like you may need some better tires out back!:thumleft:

looks like fun. i'm building a 422 stroker roller for my a body. looking at your video's makes my foot heavy. what gears in the rear are you running and what trans & stall do you have? what kind of time did it turn at the track? from the street to the track looks like you can drive it anywhere that is awesome.
I have a 727 built by someone else, said it was built for lot's of HP, I know it has B&M shift kit and parts, The stall is 3200 and 4:10 Dana 60 with 1350 joints. I do indeed need some sticky tires to get her to hook.

You need some of these, your not to far from me maybe we should race?:thumbup:

Attachments

• demon new 003 (1280x853).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 318
You need some of these, your not to far from me maybe we should race?:thumbup:
I would love to meet up. Where do you go to race. byron is 20 minutes from me Cordova is 40 minutes away. Or we could go to Peace rd in Dekalb. lol

This ia a quote from toolmanmike "With moly rings just load the engine against the brake a few times to seat the rings. (might be tough to do with that much HP and torque)LOL You should be good to go. Can't wait to see and hear the videos. toolman" So thats what I did and he was right, it was tough, I had to let off as you see me starting to slide. SEE the Video. My son saw it for the first time in action shooting the video. :thumbrig:YouTube - Duster 422 stroker Burnout

How Much To Build Me One?

-
Back