B.O.F. For Sale! 1967 Dart, 318 Auto SLEEPER!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOF SOLD!!
Heading to a nice couple in Pennsylvania!:cheers:

As long as the rest of the deal goes down, she should be shipping her out next week! (Wouldn't you know, just in time for unemployment to kick back in! Just my luck!) LOL!8)

Maybe the new owners will join FABO and keep us all posted of BOF's new exploits!:read2:

Thanks again FABO!
Have a great day one and all!!

BOF SOLD!!
Heading to a nice couple in Pennsylvania!:cheers:

As long as the rest of the deal goes down, she should be shipping her out next week! (Wouldn't you know, just in time for unemployment to kick back in! Just my luck!) LOL!8)

Maybe the new owners will join FABO and keep us all posted of BOF's new exploits!:read2:

Thanks again FABO!
Have a great day one and all!!

why noy buy them a premium membership..

B.O.B.O.F. their handle..

Good to hear you sold her and also about the unemployment extension. You still have some good looking cars!!! Best of luck . . .

I'm happy that you finally sold her, John!

I'm just bummed out that it wasn't to us. We couldn't come up with the funds in time.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I'm happy that you finally sold her, John!

I'm just bummed out that it wasn't to us. We couldn't come up with the funds in time.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Don't bum out rnaz!
Buyer didn't send funds!

BOF back up for sale!!
$2500.00 or best offer!:clock:

Buyer didn't send funds!:angry7:

BOF back up for sale!!
$2500.00 or best offer!
Will be in Cinti. Rollin on the River show on Sunday 7.25.10 between Cleves OH and Cinti. OH along route 50 beside the OH river. Follow signs.
Anyone wants to see her come on into the show, she'll be there with gaudy orange and black "FOR SALE" signs on her!

Depending on buyers location, might be able to help with delivery!8)

Will also consider cash+trade deals too!!

This time we got a $500.00 deposit, and they are comming back tomorrow to pick it up and pay the rest!!!!:cheers:
They are even letting me keep the trailer hitch!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Looks like LUMP will be getting a new trailer hitch!

ABB, the house payment has arrived!!!:cheers:

So long BOF!
EBAY, we want our fees back!!!:angry7:

Sorry, BOF and I will not be at the Rollin on the River car show tomorrow.
Thanks again FABO!!!:cheers:
Everyone have a wonderful evening and be careful out there!
John....8)

Sad to see her go. I was praying you could keep her. It is too bad that you had to sell the car that you put so much love into restoring and not to mention that this car was so well known on these forums. No more road trips with B.O.F. It's indeed a sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back