B.O.F. For Sale! 1967 Dart, 318 Auto SLEEPER!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64dart170

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
HEY FABO!!

B.O.F. is for sale!!!

Bride
Of
Freinkenstein

1967 Dart 4 door, was originally a 273 and badged "Comando" on fenders. Some one put in a 1971 318. Boy will she git it!! Dual plane intake from mopar unknown. I put on new 600 eldelbrock. She's an Automatic Dart 270 model. She has 10" Cop brakes and Cop Caps. Custom black osterage interior, seats, white face guages and everything is freshly done. She just won a top 25 trophy (Again) on 5.8.10!! You should see some of the cars she bumped to get that award! (pics on another thread)

She is located in SE IN just outside of Cincinnati, OH in Aurora IN, 47001. Delivery is available for extra fee.

She is booking in NADA right now as follows:
Low: $3100.00
Avg: $4875.00
High: $6500.00
We will start by "ASKING" $5650.00 or Best offer. She's well worth that and winning trophies right now too! CASH ONLY, No tire kickers or joy riders!!

BOF is not for the imature or timid, non mechanical person. If this describes you to a "T" I will not be selling her to you.

But if you are the Average FABO member, not afraid to tame the beast, then this car is for you! She's show ready, and 2 days before she won this last trophy couple weeks ago, she was in the junk yard haulin parts with a utility trailer on back!! LOL!! She's really cool, and she started the

CAR HUNT! FABOZENE8)

thread too!!

Car was possesed when bought off Ebay in Dec 08. Drove it home from Louisville. We got home I stopped at the gate. Opened, got back in, put in drive, let off brake, a bit-o-gas and BAM!
Both motor mounts blew, engine dropped, went to full throttle and hedding for the back of the cement block garage wall!!! SHUT HER DOWN BUNKEY!!

It was the beginning of the love hate relationship I have had with this car. ABB my wife, got her and named her Veronica for her first show. She pulled a trophy that was 5 months after we brought her home. It was only a few weeks though that I was already calling her BOF!8) 10 months later she was very dependable daily driver and still is!! She's just got attitude!!

Just do a search on FABO for threads with BOF, there are plenty of pics of her.

If your interested, better PM me fast! It just came out in local paper yesterday, but NOT on Craig's List though. I couldn't do that to her.

WE WIIL NOT SELL TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PART HER OUT!! (She would curse you and yours for all eternity if you did!)

Thanks FABO!8)

AGAIN, If interested, PM ME!!!

36.jpg

41.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

42.jpg

dart 67 0033.jpg

dart 67 33.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1967 Dodge Dart 270 4 Door
Originally Badged as a 273 Comando Auto
Now has a 1971 318 Auto
The following has been replaced in the past 10 months:
· Heater Core, Radiator Re-Cored, Hoses, Clamps, Water Pump, Temp Guage
· Fuel Sending Unit, Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, 2nd Glass filter, Carb New Edelbrock 4 bbl
· Air Filter, Valve Covers & Gaskets, Belts, Oil Filter, Oil Pressure Guage
· Horns, Alternator, Voltage Regulator, Starter, Starter Solonoid, Ballast Resistor, Rotor, Cap, Points, Plugs, Wires
· All Locks & Keys Including Ignition Key! All Match!
· Brake Master Cylinder, Brake Shoes, hardware & springs, Emergency Brake Cable
· Head Liner, Custom Seats, Custom Foe Ostrage Upholstery, White Face Gauges
· True Dual Exhaust, Chrome Turn Out Tips, Class III Trailer Hitch & Wiring
· Transmission Serviced, Rear Freeze Out Plugs replaced, U-Joints
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN GONE THROUGH!!!8)

Any offers anyone??

If not, heading to Cl & ebay soon!

Don't be shy, if interested, don't worry about huting my feelings, just fire off any old crazy offer!!
Need cash flow!!:cheers:

Any one want a loud fast SLEEPER?

Very nice car. I prefer the 4-doors myself, though I'm not too keen on these ones that have two too many cylinders (and half the cylinders on the wrong side). ;-)

I don't think your asking price is outrageous or anything, given the car's equipment and (apparent) condition, but you might want to take care not to talk too much about "book value", because doing so can tend to make people think your price is unreasonable, without even evaluating the car on its merits. See this post.

Very nice car. I prefer the 4-doors myself, though I'm not too keen on these ones that have two too many cylinders (and half the cylinders on the wrong side). ;-)

I don't think your asking price is outrageous or anything, given the car's equipment and (apparent) condition, but you might want to take care not to talk too much about "book value", because doing so can tend to make people think your price is unreasonable, without even evaluating the car on its merits. See this post.

LOL! 6 vs 8!!:toothy10:

I usually use NADA as a basic ball park guide and subtract $800.00 from any price indicated in book to get more in line with real life not bankers life!

I based it on it being 1st year for that body style, purchase price, the thousand$ in parts and the 10 months of 15 hour days, 6 days a week, getting it to being a reliable daily driving, junk hauling, trailer pulling, show winning car that runs like a scalded dog!!

LOL! I've always been better buying them than selling them! I need all the help I can get, Thanks Dan!!!:cheers:

Back to the NADA, you kinda got to throw the book out when talking about BOF anyway. That book don't cover a car like her anyway!:read2:
Darn! If she don't sell, I might have to keep her!!! LOL!!

Sides, I only listed her here cause she's so FABO!
I have real good luck on abandoned lot on route 50!
Still hasn't hit CL or Ebay yet, but will be going to Ebay soon, but prefer selling local so we can still visit her! Would not like showing against her though with someone else owning! LMBO!!!

Have a good one Dan and thanks again!8)

I'm with Dan.. and I think BOF would be too much car for me, but I wish you luck- and I hope some other FABO member goes for it..

Now, if it was Clara :love7:we were talking about, then I'd be having an argument with the wife right now. :argue:

I'm with Dan.. and I think BOF would be too much car for me, but I wish you luck- and I hope some other FABO member goes for it..

Now, if it was Clara :love7:we were talking about, then I'd be having an argument with the wife right now. :argue:

We might be talking soon about that!!!8)

By the way if ya just happen to think, "I GOTTA HAVE THAT 69" and just got a stupid money offer, just PM me! LOL!!

PRICE REDUCED TO $4995.00!!

FABO,
Keep in mind, FABO members will still have lower purchase price than "NON" FABO people!!:cheers:

Thanks Again!8)

We might be talking soon about that!!!8)

By the way if ya just happen to think, "I GOTTA HAVE THAT 69" and just got a stupid money offer, just PM me! LOL!!

How much for my trade-ins?

92F1503.jpg

97cougar.jpg

I will also hitchhike to Indiana and help you load scrap for 3 months. :toothy10:

Any offer I could make on that '69 would be stupid, for sure.

92F1503.jpg

97cougar.jpg

I like it! Lots of potential.

A few more tips. In your CL ad you can post bigger and more pictures if you host them on Photobucket or a similar service. Just cut and paste the images location into your ad using HTML code and the big pictures show up. I don't even use the CL pictures anymore because there too small.

Also, I like to see some pictures of the interior, especially if you have something to show that could add to the appeal.

Good luck with your sale!

I like it! Lots of potential.

A few more tips. In your CL ad you can post bigger and more pictures if you host them on Photobucket or a similar service. Just cut and paste the images location into your ad using HTML code and the big pictures show up. I don't even use the CL pictures anymore because there too small.

Also, I like to see some pictures of the interior, especially if you have something to show that could add to the appeal.

Good luck with your sale!

Thanks for the tips Brian!
We sure don't do this everyday! LOL!!

There are more interior shots of it on Ebay right now! Link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0449644663&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks FABO! If anyone wants either bid or PM me!8)

She is an awesome machine, no doubt.. BTW- you've probably mentioned this in the past and I missed it, but what are those front buckets out of?

Hey FABO!

Price is still at $4995.00!:cheers:

New CL Link:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1770713013.html

EBAY Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...477QQitemZ150449644663QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Hey FABO, Check it out!

I know it's 4 doors but I think alot of people are napping on this sleeper!:clock: Time is running out!

Still no offers, but am willing to listen to any stupid money offers anyone has. If interested PM me or bid on ebay.

CL didn't post my ad all weekend. Had to delete twice and finally took it last night.

I'm considering making the other 4 doors, 2 door post hybrids!:-D

See you guys in the funny papers!!:happy10:

There's nothing wrong with this car and the asking price.
I like it a lot.
If it was a 2 door it would get double the asking price.
What's wrong with people?
Great value for the dollar here.
I think 4 doors will come into their own in a few years when people realize that they are good cruisers and affordable.
Just like wagons a few years back.
They are unique.

Any offers/barters/trades combos??

WOW! Guess I'll set her on the side of route 50 this weekend to catch all the National Muzzel Loaders Shoot traffic comming by from Cincinnati.

Can't believe she has only generated 1 call and he was looking for a 2 door!!:wack:

Always knew I had a little different tastes than normal john Q public but always thought a great sleeper wouldn't be a problem to get rid of!

Anyone got any doubles in their collection they want to trade for her??
If so PM me!!8)

Kinda suprising considering no rust, minty condition, new everything. Always getting comments on her everywhere she goes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back