B.O.F. For Sale! 1967 Dart, 318 Auto SLEEPER!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everything works out for the best for you two.
I wish I could come up with a little more cash right now, because I really LOVE B.O.F., and wish that I could give her a proper home.:crybaby:

Thank You every one!!

I wanted to post more pics on here of underside of BOF. These are current, just took them.
Will need a little TLC from new owner, and for petes sake, paint that ugly girl!!! I hope they paint it the original dark copper.
I will put a FABO sticker on the back window so they will join us here at FABO.
I wonder who bid on her? I shure hope it's not fake and wont pay. Sorry you know I hope for the best but expect the worst8)

Anyway, here is some important pics if any one needs them. That way everybody knows we aren't trying to hide anything! LOL!!
Honestly, I didn't know she needed that much attention before this next winter. My eyesight isn't what it's supposed to be, and that color hides alot. I really can't see things close up until I bring pics up on screen! They parked her in the sun at a front up angle, at this past Sat show, and I saw THE rust spot behind drivers rear. Hope it's a quick fix, a little welding but not much. I would do her if she was staying. I'll miss her but we sorely need the funds RIGHT NOW!

Thanks again FABO, and here some more pics from under the old girls skirt!!:toothy10:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Like the seats. What are they? Rear seat with center arm rest is from what? Good luck with sale.

Like the seats. What are they? Rear seat with center arm rest is from what? Good luck with sale.

I was told they were nissan pathfinder.
the rear has had some foam cut out for the wheel wells.
Still needs to have spring bent/reformed to clip into dodge seat hooks.

Here's the current ebay link;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...547QQitemZ150463759687QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Things are getting better, I guess.
Auction over in 2 days, if you want it bid guys, don't be shy!!8)

GOING, GOING, GONE!

ARGHH!!:angry7:
1 and only bidder took his bid away, only had 60% of the money!!:thebirdm:

Auction ends today.......AGAIN!:clock:

Price reduced, desperate for CA$H!!
$2750.00 or make an offer!!!:cheers:
We are starting to get to the price I paid for it in DEC 08, before all the parts and 10 months of repairs!8)

I'll never buy another 4 door!!!!

Called a guy in Cincinnati yesterday who only buys classics.
He told me, "It's just not for me, I only buy 2 doors."

Any one have a plasma cutter they would like to loan me for a 4 door to 2 door conversion? I'm thinking 2 huge clips and doors from junk yard, then a huge SLAP CHOP on the BOFster!:happy10:

Ebay link;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...547QQitemZ150463759687QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

FABO Members = $2750.00 or MAKE OFFER PLEASE!!!!!:clock:

Thanks again, John....8)

Dang sorry to hear that she is not sold yet. I personally love 4 door darts but got no cash for ya.

I really wish I could help you out. I'd take bof and add ac,magnum heads etc etc..

ARGHH!!:angry7:
I'll never buy another 4 door!!!!

Called a guy in Cincinnati yesterday who only buys classics.
He told me, "It's just not for me, I only buy 2 doors."

Any one have a plasma cutter they would like to loan me for a 4 door to 2 door conversion? I'm thinking 2 huge clips and doors from junk yard, then a huge SLAP CHOP on the BOFster!:happy10:

FABO Members = $2750.00 or MAKE OFFER PLEASE!!!!!:clock:

Thanks again, John....8)

Don't give up on the 4 doors. I love that car! It's unique, and not some run of the mill car that you see every damn day.

Hang in there. My wife should be working very soon.

LOL!!
I feel like I'm at a reverse auction!
LMAO!!:toothy10:

Had a guy from N.KY call last night. Supposed to come out tonight to look it over.

Not holding my breath!

Just got a 93 Dodge Caravan bck on the road with Junk Yard dawg's help. He put in a new timing belt for me and I've been driving it all over testing it out. I think it's ready for sale now! Think I'll put it out on the highway today too!8)

:clock:

For your sake, I hope he buys it!

For mine, I hope it's still there in a few weeks. I really want that car. LOL!

For your sake, I hope he buys it!

For mine, I hope it's still there in a few weeks. I really want that car. LOL!

Not to worry, He didn't call and niether did the guy that I took for the test ride the other night in it!

I'm sure it will still be here because the current $2500.00 price is as low as I will go and have had a dozen people offer between $2000-$2200 and turned them down.
I'm not going to give away over 800 hours of my blood, sweat, tears, and arguments with ABB about the car over the past 2 years!!8)
Besides we have over $3grand in parts receipts too on her!!!!!:angry7:

Well good luck with the jobs situation, there's no jobs over this way at all!:angry7:

Hey rnaz, thanks for the kind words about her. Even though we have been through tuff times with her, she is a strong running dependable car now.
Have a great day today!:cheers:

New link to ebay auction.
4 days left.
No reserve but $2500.00 opening bid.
Ebay link;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...fa0QQitemZ150468255648QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Not a bad deal considering it's $3000.00 less than what it's worth and our starting price of $5650.00 was our "break even" price of actual cash invested not including labor! ( sad but true, we got the receipts!)

Thanks again FABO!:cheers:
Have a great day 1 and all!!!:-D

Not to worry, He didn't call and niether did the guy that I took for the test ride the other night in it!

I'm sure it will still be here because the current $2500.00 price is as low as I will go and have had a dozen people offer between $2000-$2200 and turned them down.
I'm not going to give away over 800 hours of my blood, sweat, tears, and arguments with ABB about the car over the past 2 years!!8)
Besides we have over $3grand in parts receipts too on her!!!!!:angry7:

Well good luck with the jobs situation, there's no jobs over this way at all!:angry7:

Hey rnaz, thanks for the kind words about her. Even though we have been through tuff times with her, she is a strong running dependable car now.
Have a great day today!:cheers:
No problem! I know what's it's like to be out of work, and be out of money. I was there in the early/mid 90's.

I'm sure someone (hopefully me! LOL!) will be happy when they take her off of your hands.

No problem! I know what's it's like to be out of work, and be out of money. I was there in the early/mid 90's.

I'm sure someone (hopefully me! LOL!) will be happy when they take her off of your hands.

Just had a guy on ebay ask if we could help out on shipping!!
JEZZ!!!!:angry7:

Should tell him I would haul to PA for a buck a mile but I'm affraid when I get there, they would be like, "Well thanks for letting us look at it, we'll give ya $1000.00 for it"
It could only happen to me. Think we'll tell him no, we can't afford to help anyone at $2500.00 price! Already built the car for free at that price! LOL!:toothy10:

If I'm going to haul it there, why not just haul to all MOPAR in Columbus OH??? Is't that comming up soon?? Might sell there....AWE heck, should just hold it for ya! LOL!!

Just had a guy on ebay ask if we could help out on shipping!!
JEZZ!!!!:angry7:

Should tell him I would haul to PA for a buck a mile but I'm affraid when I get there, they would be like, "Well thanks for letting us look at it, we'll give ya $1000.00 for it"
It could only happen to me. Think we'll tell him no, we can't afford to help anyone at $2500.00 price! Already built the car for free at that price! LOL!:toothy10:

If I'm going to haul it there, why not just haul to all MOPAR in Columbus OH??? Is't that comming up soon?? Might sell there....AWE heck, should just hold it for ya! LOL!!

You're probably right. People are pretty ridiculous about trying to "steal" things. I wouldn't be too willing to help out with that, considering the situation that you're in, and the price is already great!

I wouldn't complain one bit if you held the B.O.F. for me. I would make sure to take good care of her and keep you updated on the progress. :cheers:

your not the only one been trying to sell my convertible. To many people with no money and big dreams

Finally!!
We got a bidder!!:cheers:
ebay link;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...fa0QQitemZ150468255648QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Must have finally hit the proper price point. We had a bidder last auction too but backed out at last min. Well we'll see if this one pans out.

Took a test rider out yesterday. He already has couple other darts too!:cheers:
ran him up to yard dawgs becaus he mentioned needing 70 fenders, we were almost there anyway so we stopped in to say hi! While talking to YD, I guess he had a bigger list of parts he needed, stayed and shot the crap for about 20 min, then took the rider back down the hill, RAPID TRANSIT style! LOL!! (He buckeled his seat belt before leaving Yard dawgs place, guess BOF scared him comming up the hill on the first leg of the test ride! LOL!):-D
Anyway, he called, and is trying to scrape together the last $900.00!! Jezz....:angry7:

Thanks again FABO!8)
Have a great Sunday everyone!!! John....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back