Babes who sit on cars

-
Don't have facebook, can't see.

Me neither and "babes" sitting on nice old cars just make me cringe.

It's a "Closed" group per the administrator's preferences. You can't just walk in and check out those babes LOL ... you have to get invited.

Stu set it up only because he "got tired of all the whiners who complained" about the Mopar models who were incited or inclined to jump up on the hood or the roof or the fiberglass wing on a Superbird and walk around in their stilettos. He likes it; most don't.

Not me, of course I don't have gazillons in paint nor is it a rare car.

Attachments

• IMAG0736.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 549
pauly...never mentioned it before but I like the looks of your car.Don't normally like bigger wheels but those look great on yours.What you are showing isn't bad...what I hate is someone sitting on the roof/hood/trunk of any car or some guy with chains to his wallet leaning on it.

Our old As had real metal bodies. People would give me heck for sitting on my own car, at car shows. While I wouldnt sit on the roof or the center of the hood, any place else is fair game.No dents yet.
Its been through numerous hailstorms too.No dents yet.
I backed it into a huge tree one day(dont ask how). Little teeny dent.
I flew around a corner one day, and there was a lot of crashing noises coming from inside the trunk.Little teeny dent.
Had to make clearance on the front fenders one day,for big tires. Do you think tin-snips could cut it? no.

Now, about my '06 Buick; You can leave marks on it with your thumbs.
I finally found the apostrophe!

pauly...never mentioned it before but I like the looks of your car.Don't normally like bigger wheels but those look great on yours.What you are showing isn't bad...what I hate is someone sitting on the roof/hood/trunk of any car or some guy with chains to his wallet leaning on it.

Roger that!
..and thanks

I like cars cause I'm a car guy. I like chicks cause I ain't a homo. I don't care where a hot chick is or what she's doin. She's hot. Some people would find fault with anything.

I like cars cause I'm a car guy. I like chicks cause I ain't a homo. I don't care where a hot chick is or what she's doin. She's hot. Some people would find fault with anything.

Amen.. I'd rather a girl didn't tapdance on my hood in heels, But if she wants to sit her fanny on my fender, I'm ok with it.

ImageUploadedByAGFree1366599618685834_zps702765eb.jpg

Had to. #-o

No PoisonDart74, you really didn't. LOL

Our old As had real metal bodies. People would give me heck for sitting on my own car

I was once sitting on the roof of my '66 mustang with my feet on the top of the door chatting with some friends. A guy comes up and says "I wouldn't let anyone sit on my car like that." I said "I wouldn't let anyone sit on my car like this either, but since it's MY car I'll do it all I damn well want."

edit- and, yeah, it's different sitting on a car made in the mid-60s compared to newer stuff. My Stealth has dents on the hatch from the OE pushing down on it to close it, but I could sit on the roof of my 'stang and not leave a mark lol.

-
Back