Back on the Duster...aka what i did on my summer vacation

-
I think I finally reached the half way point of the install..... I have all the bars cut and mocked up and I'm pretty happy so far with how things are going. From the side view the bars don't really stick out that much, glad for that.

My next step will be removing the bars that are not tack welded, removing the base plates, then cutting holes around the bars so I can drop it down and weld the top of it.

Hey, is that bill's rear end setup?If so when ya get it back on the road let us know how it handles,I've been looking at his setup for awhile and want to know how it handles and all. thnx8)

i have that set up in my dart and the difference between the leaf springs and the lynx set up is incredible. it really sticks to the road now.

Looking good. Nice work.

blown340, very nice work man.

Thanks both of you...appreciate it

i have that set up in my dart and the difference between the leaf springs and the lynx set up is incredible. it really sticks to the road now.

Haha, from what I remember, since I only drove it one day before I took it back apart, it was a big difference between the previous leaf spring set up.

One day I would really like to get his front end set up, but that is just a dream for now.

-
Back