Bad Apple Duster 98.8% done!

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
Well here it is finally except for an E-brake cable and a front-end alignment it's DONE!
It only took a little over 5 years LOL!
Lots of pics. got a little carried away!
009-7.jpg

010-6.jpg

011-7.jpg

013-7.jpg

014-5.jpg

017-4.jpg

018-4.jpg

Interior needs a good cleaning!
004-11.jpg

My vintage racing decals on the qtr. glass
002-14.jpg

Couple more
005-11.jpg

006-8.jpg

Just for comparison, this is the day i brought it home /6 3 on the tree.
3d0a.jpg

Man, I hope it doesnt take me 5 years to complete my car!! But damn does yours look badass!!! You gonna do the rear valance stripes over the taillights?

Contgratulations! So, how does it feel? I have been working on mine since Dec 2006, almost five years! I feel I am in the home stretch, lots of bolting parts on now, no more cleaning and painting.

By the way, I love that color, I was going to paint my 75 that color before I sold it. I do think you need a little bit more chrome, have thought about the 3 stage spray on chrome for the bumpers?

Contgratulations! So, how does it feel? I have been working on mine since Dec 2006, almost five years! I feel I am in the home stretch, lots of bolting parts on now, no more cleaning and painting.

Feels really good but still can't drive it:angry7: My financial situation isn't the best right now so license and insurance is over my budget , so hopefully things will improve and it will be on the road in the spring!

Probably have to drop the front down to get any caster out of it when its aligned. Nice color.

I'm running the big block torsion bars and have almost all the adjust off of them, don't think it will go down much if any farther.

Forget the chrome.I really like the painted bumpers and the color.Your 5 years paid off big time ,she's a beauty!8)

DAM nice loking duster!. I will be painting my '67 dart the same color. with a satin black 6 pack hood. finally your work paid off! i'm going on a year and a half with my project. hopefully she will be done soon.

Looks awesome Kev :cheers: Mine is still back in Hawaii looking like it did when I left 5 years ago. Glad you got to finish yours.....now go have some fun with it!!!!

REALLY AWESOME MOPAR man i wish my 70 dustbucket would just fix itself but until then it will be me an muh dart

Thanks for the compliments everyone! The Duster is now 100% DONE:cheers: unless i decide to change something!
The scoop i got from Kramer they were used mostly on 67 Coronet drag cars like the DRAG-ON-LADY's car.

Looks awesome Kev :cheers: Mine is still back in Hawaii looking like it did when I left 5 years ago. Glad you got to finish yours.....now go have some fun with it!!!!

Hey Craig if i was able to i would come help you finish yours but unfortunately im not able to right now, but i WILL make out to Vegas eventually in my lifetime!:munky2:

-
Back