BAD MEMBER ALERT...Gouivel !!!! DAVID SHAW

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with this 110% i can't believe there are so many out there that don't keep their word, or would go back on their word just to get a few more $$$. People who do that isn't anymore trust worthy, or less of a piece of **** than the ones who take your money and run.

I've made a lot of deals that i was later offered more for, but i didn't take it, you stick with the deal you already made. I guess some just don't have a conscience.
my feelings exactly...

Im not taking the other guys side. Regardless of who contacted him first I can tell by reading that thread that the deal seemed sketchy.

it appears that the first deal went bad and then he made a deal with bob, and then retracted the deal to make good on the first deal, and/or was offered more money. the good thing is he returned the money. the bad is that there should have never been another deal made unless he was going to follow through with it. ive seen so many of these where the guys never got their money back.

You got your money back, right?

As long as the string doesn't break, needing a tampon isn't as bad as it could be.

Count your blessings, turn off your caps lock, and move on.

Ya got your money back! What's the problem? He probably sold it for more money. Ya can't blame him for getting a better price than you gave. Should have sent your money faster;)!
sure you can. if you agreed to a deal, stick to it. if you need the $$ by a certain time or your going some where else, you let the guy know. if you get a better offer after you made a deal, too bad.
man up and keep your word.

if the seller was agreeing to multiple deals and not making things clear, that's jacked up. hopefully the seller will realize it's not a good way to do business

hey cliff what happened in that deal isn't any of your business and what he thinks happened,,never happen at all..so you guys think what you want ..you guys turn on people at the drop of a hat.. i know you don't like me and the same for your little clique and i really don't care..

hey cliff what happened in that deal isn't any of your business and what he thinks happened,,never happen at all..so you guys think what you want ..you guys turn on people at the drop of a hat.. i know you don't like me and the same for your little clique and i really don't care..

You made it everybody business when you made the thread. So get over it.

I understand your plight... Is it bad form if it was sold out from under you... YES!

BUT

If everyone loaded this board with stuff like this, the place would be a craphole. I guess winter is approaching.

I had two deals in the last few weeks go less than well, yet, I chalked it up to whatever the wind carried that day.

He didn't jack you for your cash, you got your money back. Yeah it sucks, move on.

what he thinks happened,,never happen at all..so you guys think what you want ..QUOTE]

What I THINK happened??? Here are the FACTS:

1. You listed 66 commando covers for $170.

2. We agreed on going to $150.

3. I paypalled you the money between 10 & 11 PM that night.

4. You PM'ed back that you got the paypal money and would ship parts out next morning.

5. 11:30 AM next day I get pm saying that you sent a refund because "your son sold the parts that morning...." :angry4:

** That is why I will not buy any more parts from you. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.... :tongue6:

What part of this have I got all twisted in my mind???

But I didn't post a bad guy thread on you about it. I just waited 5 weeks for paypal to process the refund and went on with my life.

A week later I scored another set of 66 Commandoes from a guy named Greg in CO. They were sent to Phoenix Specialty Coatings (registered trademark) and Leanna worked her magic on them and they turned out FANTASTIC!!! Like the Seinfeld episode, everything works out in the end...

You made it everybody business when you made the thread. So get over it.

what he thinks happened,,never happen at all..so you guys think what you want ..QUOTE]

4. You PM'ed back that you got the paypal money and would ship parts out next morning.

5. 11:30 AM next day I get pm saying that you sent a refund because "your son sold the parts that morning...." :angry4:

** That is why I will not buy any more parts from you. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.... :tongue6:

But I didn't post a bad guy thread on you about it. I just waited 5 weeks for paypal to process the refund and went on with my life.

A week later I scored another set of 66 Commandoes from a guy named Greg in CO. They were sent to Phoenix Specialty Coatings (registered trademark) and Leanna worked her magic on them and they turned out FANTASTIC!!! Like the Seinfeld episode, everything works out in the end...
Sorry bob but i told you when you did the same thing it would come bac k to bite you right in the *** .. You should not get mad its the truth . You just remeber what i told you ..... white on rice its time to move one now before we bring this whloe mess back up agin .

A mans word doesnt mean as much as it used to ,but it should ."Bust a deal and face the wheel" ,lol ...

Someone give this guy a baby bottle and a tampon where it belongs!!!!!

LMAO - Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

I got my money back - Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

What click Bob? Your mind is running wild again, or should I say still!

I'll give ya the one thing that is true, it certainly is crappy sending money for a part and not getting it.

Now the exact details of this deal are only told by you, so now we have one side of the coin. I wonder what the other sides tale is? Perhaps, just perhaps, some where the truth may lay in the middle.

Send your money faster Bob, you know all about speedy payment.

I have a friend who is a member here that paid another member for a STR-12, turns out the guy didn't even have the STR-12. He was making a deal with another person to flip it and didn't even have it in his hands before taking money from my friend. After weeks of inquires he finally admits that he didn't have it and was trying to get it from that other person. Then blames the other guy for it taking so long. Instead of returning the money he just lets it drag out while trying to get an STR-12 to send. The intake that finally was sent turned out to be a pos. The entire transaction took months.

You got your money back in less than a month and you're calling this guy a bad member????? :wack:

I'm getting the popcorn ready for this one. I like to watch from a safe distance now.

First of all a man is only as good as his word. You agreed on a price , and it's done. Someone offers you more money, that's too bad you should of asked more for it . As for the guy that lost $8500 I would be on a plane at that f@"kers door with a gun getting my money back. Or dude would never rip anyone off again. Too much of this goes on because people think nothing will happen to th if they rip people off.
I totally agree ! If he agree'd to sell it to you and you paid him, it should be yours, no if ands or buts! Thats a total scumbag, that sells it to someone else after he made a deal with you. He should be banned from this website. JMO

what you wrote is the exact truth and exactly what happened...MY SON SOLD THE PARTS THE SAME DAY WE MADE THE DEAL AND TOLD ME THE NEXT MORNING WHEN HE GOT HOME FROM WORK ..WHEN I ASKED HIM WHERE THEY WERE CAUSE THEY WEREN'T WHERE I PUT THEM..
IF YOU FEEL I WRONGED YOU THEN I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN I'M SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY BUT I NEVER WOULD DO THAT TO ANYONE AS YOU CAN SEE I DON'T LIKE IT DONE TO ME....
PLEASE STICK TO YOUR DELETED THREAD AND I'LL STICK TO MY THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back