BAD MEMBER ALERT...Gouivel !!!! DAVID SHAW

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
superdart426;;1969746331 said:
what you wrote is the exact truth and exactly what happened...MY SON SOLD THE PARTS THE SAME DAY WE MADE THE DEAL AND TOLD ME THE NEXT MORNING WHEN HE GOT HOME FROM WORK ..WHEN I ASKED HIM WHERE THEY WERE CAUSE THEY WEREN'T WHERE I PUT THEM..
IF YOU FEEL I WRONGED YOU THEN I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN I'M SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY BUT I NEVER WOULD DO THAT TO ANYONE AS YOU CAN SEE I DON'T LIKE IT DONE TO ME....
PLEASE STICK TO YOUR DELETED THREAD AND I'LL STICK TO MY THREAD!!!
wate a min some thing dont add up here why would your son be coming home to your place .. when he dont live there in the 1st place .. bob you ***** sounding fishy agin dude . stop with the caps its hard to read would ya

Ya got your money back! What's the problem? He probably sold it for more money. Ya can't blame him for getting a better price than you gave. Should have sent your money faster;)!

Exactly, stfu and move on is how i see it.

If he didnt send the money back...then light the torches and gather the lynch mob.lol

I have a friend who is a member here that paid another member for a STR-12, turns out the guy didn't even have the STR-12. He was making a deal with another person to flip it and didn't even have it in his hands before taking money from my friend. After weeks of inquires he finally admits that he didn't have it and was trying to get it from that other person. Then blames the other guy for it taking so long. Instead of returning the money he just lets it drag out while trying to get an STR-12 to send. The intake that finally was sent turned out to be a pos. The entire transaction took months.

Now there's a scumbag bag move. Telling people you have something that is not in your hands or its being worked on, or something else that is just a fat load of ****. Shame on these people. Probably charged him a mint for a mint part and ended up with half a lump of coal.

I have had a few deals less than described show up. Nothing so bad I'd post about it. I should have left feed back on there rating system for all to see and be warned.

I know theres a few members on here I will never deal with....because they don't understand good business ethics....nuf said !

I totally agree ! If he agree'd to sell it to you and you paid him, it should be yours, no if ands or buts! Thats a total scumbag, that sells it to someone else after he made a deal with you. He should be banned from this website. JMO

Are you sure this is EXACTLY what happened?
We only have Bobs side of the story.

what you wrote is the exact truth and exactly what happened...MY SON SOLD THE PARTS THE SAME DAY WE MADE THE DEAL AND TOLD ME THE NEXT MORNING WHEN HE GOT HOME FROM WORK ..WHEN I ASKED HIM WHERE THEY WERE CAUSE THEY WEREN'T WHERE I PUT THEM..
IF YOU FEEL I WRONGED YOU THEN I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN I'M SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY BUT I NEVER WOULD DO THAT TO ANYONE AS YOU CAN SEE I DON'T LIKE IT DONE TO ME....
PLEASE STICK TO YOUR DELETED THREAD AND I'LL STICK TO MY THREAD!!!

So if the guy came back and told you that someone else sold the parts, you'd be alright with that? There could have been other reasons why he couldn't get the parts to you that you don't know about since you don't know his whole lifes situation right now. Botttom line is you got you're money back and he didn't rip you off. You didn't have to wait months for your parts or money. Maybe you're just mad because it messed up another deal you had going and needed to vent on someone, who knows. I just think this thread shouldn't have been started.

I know theres a few members on here I will never deal with....because they don't understand good business ethics....nuf said !
THIS IS TRUE,and I said that once then I broke my rule and dealt with one of those people..funny how that person still bashes me even though he is no longer a MODERATOR...:finga:

THIS IS TRUE,and I said that once then I broke my rule and dealt with one of those people..funny how that person still bashes me even though he is no longer a MODERATOR...:finga:

LOL. Name names Bob! Your on a roll! Go for it!

I totally agree ! If he agree'd to sell it to you and you paid him, it should be yours, no if ands or buts! Thats a total scumbag, that sells it to someone else after he made a deal with you. He should be banned from this website. JMO

He got his money back, it's not like he got ripped off. But if we go by your rules then superdart426 should be banned for his deal with krazykuda....you said "no if ands or buts!"

You know, maybe his wife, GF, other half sold them the day before and didn't say anything...

Just saying

There are a bunch of people that should and would be banned if the hardline was taken regarding this stuff. One guy listed parts AFTER they were already sold on another site... he made a mistake... didn't make me happy but OK... THEN they were back up for sale again because the other site buyer fell through. STUFF HAPPENS!

I remember something about glass houses and throwing stones...

Happy F'ing holidays you rat bastards! The whole lot of you. LOL

You know, maybe his wife, GF, other half sold them the day before and didn't say anything...

Just saying

There are a bunch of people that should and would be banned if the hardline was taken regarding this stuff. One guy listed parts AFTER they were already sold on another site... he made a mistake... didn't make me happy but OK... THEN they were back up for sale again because the other site buyer fell through. STUFF HAPPENS!

You too you Mother fire trucker lol

you know, maybe his wife, gf, other half sold them the day before and didn't say anything...

Just saying

there are a bunch of people that should and would be banned if the hardline was taken regarding this stuff. One guy listed parts after they were already sold on another site... He made a mistake... Didn't make me happy but ok... Then they were back up for sale again because the other site buyer fell through. Stuff happens!

Happy f'ing holidays you rat bastards! The whole lot of you. Lol

lol lol lol

Just saying

Yep

:hello1:

Attachments

• 100_4023-500.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 100_4030-500.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_4050-500.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 100_3900-500.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 313404_255383517841620_255375444509094_761940_799317682_n-1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 180

Asa i would kick you out of my shop for that right there.......

SAFETY FIRST ...wheres your safety glasses there bacon boy

i have had a broken wrist, broken finger, metal shavings flung in my face, grease in my eye before ....its not worth it .......Think Safety

Attachments

• 100_4050-500.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 197
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back