Bad members,that can,t ship to canada

-
Yeah I hear ya MrMopartech. I've bought a s-load of goodies and never had a problem paying for everything. Even paid $150 for a rusted out half-assed 4spd pedal setup that looked worse than the crap I could have found here in our salt-laden boneyards lol..

Grant
I can only assume you're talking about the set I sold you - so I take offense to this post. You never once contacted me to tell me you weren't happy with them.

And just so others don't think I'm a dick, here's the listing with pics - hardly a rusted piece of junk - btw, they cost $100 - the $50 was the shipping cost (not to metion that was a flat rate I charged you - I'm 100% certain it cost me more than that to ship them to you). $100 for 70 4 speed pedals with the clutch switch is not not a bad price IMO. These pedals had some very MINOR surface rust in a couple places - other than that, there was absolutely nothing wrong with them, and they were well worth what you paid. Thanks anyway for throwing me under the bus.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=91607&highlight=pedals

I was looking for some info from Slant6 when I came across this one. So my two cents. I live in the frozen north, yes Toronto eh!! I buy from the US quite often and in some cases shipping is reasonable and in others it sucks. But hey I buy it anyway and am happy to get the part. But then you find real gems like one of our US members who shipped me, at no charge, a CD with Richmond Gear installation instructions.

I think that member proved that even if some of us decided to drop the U's from certain words decent people exist on both sides of the 49th.

Now guys in the States, can you guys help me with some plans. I want to put a basement in my igloo. Cinder or ice block what do you think??? lol

Well I just have to jump in here. Because I'm at work with nothing better to do:bootysha:

1, I have decided that I need to dig a basement for my trailer first.
2, Keep any parts I have for myself.:toothy10: My thinking is,
a. I may need the part later.
b. Part on my car may fail.
3, It does not matter if your are from Canada or USA.
4, If my wife says "clear out the garage so sell them parts", I will just overprice them so nobody will pay or the higher price will offset any fees that I may occure later during the transaction:cheers:

But seriously, Just a clear understanding on both parties will make the transaction smooth for everyone. It does not matter even if I sell to the guy next door there can be issues. Lets all play together and keep our great MoPars running and looking great:love7::love7::love7::love7::love7::love7::love7:

So you want to convince Americans to ship to Canada and figure this thread will help your cause? It has the opposite effect on me.....

I can only assume you're talking about the set I sold you - so I take offense to this post. You never once contacted me to tell me you weren't happy with them.

And just so others don't think I'm a dick, here's the listing with pics - hardly a rusted piece of junk - btw, they cost $100 - the $50 was the shipping cost (not to metion that was a flat rate I charged you - I'm 100% certain it cost me more than that to ship them to you). $100 for 70 4 speed pedals with the clutch switch is not not a bad price IMO. These pedals had some very MINOR surface rust in a couple places - other than that, there was absolutely nothing wrong with them, and they were well worth what you paid. Thanks anyway for throwing me under the bus.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=91607&highlight=pedals

I saw those pedals up close they were in good usable condition

I have never had a problem with stuff bought in the U.S. I ask for the item to be shipped USPS and not UPS or Fedex due to the high brokrage rates. I think that some of us Canucks are a bit surprised when we get the item and find we owe another whack of cash upon arrival.
A buddy in New York sent me a 5 blade fan for free I paid him for shipping on his end, he put down $100 for the value on the form instead of gift..when UPS showed up at my door they wanted another $68 bucks. This might be what has some guy's up in arms.
When shipping, keep value low and send USPS.
AL

Please don't assume.. the pedals I purchased from you were very nice, very complete and I have absolutely no complaint with the pricing, the condition of the parts or the transaction. I appreciate the excellent packaging job, the timely transaction and the open PM communication.

The pedals I purchased from you were to replace another set that I paid 50% more for, received 50% less complete, and were extremely swampy.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Grant

I have never had a problem with stuff bought in the U.S. I ask for the item to be shipped USPS and not UPS or Fedex due to the high brokrage rates. I think that some of us Canucks are a bit surprised when we get the item and find we owe another whack of cash upon arrival.
A buddy in New York send me a 5 blade fan for free I paid him for shipping on his end, he put down $100 for the value on the form instead of gift..when UPS showed up at my door they wanted another $68 bucks. This might be what has some guy's up in arms.
AL
UPS is definetly the most expensive and biggest ripoff when getting something from the States. You're right USPS and say gift or dirt chaep value and it becomes inexpensive (so to speak)

A buddy in New York send me a 5 blade fan for free I paid him for shipping on his end, he put down $100 for the value on the form instead of gift..when UPS showed up at my door they wanted another $68 bucks. This might be what has some guy's up in arms.
AL
I you declare a lower price than what you sold it for, that's what you're going to receive from the insurance if the part is damaged or lost. I'm not wild about lying on official forms either. I think the ultimate solution is for our governments to get together and pass laws that will allow free exhanges of packages without the onerous paperwork, customs delays, and tariffs. I mean, do the existing proceedures protect us from anything? It obviously doesn't improve relationships between our two countries. I was hoping NAFTA was going to do that, but that's what we get when we let politicians make business decisions.

I you declare a lower price than what you sold it for, that's what you're going to receive from the insurance if the part is damaged or lost. I'm not wild about lying on official forms either. I think the ultimate solution is for our governments to get together and pass laws that will allow free exhanges of packages without the onerous paperwork, customs delays, and tariffs. I mean, do the existing proceedures protect us from anything? It obviously doesn't improve relationships between our two countries. I was hoping NAFTA was going to do that, but that's what we get when we let politicians make business decisions.
That's a good point. I think the lesson is to use USPS for shipping unless you need it right away. UPS dings you with surcharges, brokerage, taxes etc. Canada Post applies a $5.00 fee, no duty and charges the VAT taxes up here. Like I said I've bought lots of stuff from the States and I know it takes 10 to 14 days to come but it does and generally it is still cheaper than getting the part locally.

((WARNING THE CONTENT OF THIS POST WAS TYPED IN GOOD FUN AND IS TO BE USED FOR HUMOROUS PURPOSES ONLY. IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE NORTH OF THE U.S. BORDER OR SOUTH OF THE U.S. BORDER EITHER. IF THERE IS THE SLIGHTEST POSSIBILITY THAT THE READER IS SENSITIVE TO REGIONAL TYPE HUMOR, PLEASE STOP READING AFTER THIS WARNING. THANK YOU.))

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...ghlight=pedals

Please don't assume.. the pedals I purchased from you were very nice, very complete and I have absolutely no complaint with the pricing, the condition of the parts or the transaction. I appreciate the excellent packaging job, the timely transaction and the open PM communication.

The pedals I purchased from you were to replace another set that I paid 50% more for, received 50% less complete, and were extremely swampy.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Grant

You know what they say about *** U ME ing don't you? Pretty interesting how things can completely spiral out of control here at times.

Probably not the most appropriate place to ask this question but, what is wrong with some of you Canadian's keyboards don't you have apostrophes on them? That is the little tick mark that goes above the word that is typed, it shows ownership on some words like the CANADIAN'S, it is used to contract other words like DO and NOT as in DON'T, it really is quite a useful tool and fun to use as well. Try it some time you might like it, and it might help me and the rest of my non-part sellin' to Canadian friends read your posts easier.:toothy10:

Probably not the most appropriate place to ask this question but, what is wrong with some or you Canadian's keyboards don't you have apostrophes on them? That is the little tick mark that goes above the word that is typed, it shows ownership on some words like the CANADIAN'S, it is used to contract other words like DO and NOT as in DON'T, it really is quite a useful tool and fun to use as well. Try it some time you might like it, and it might help me and the rest of my non-part sellin' to Canadian friends read your posts easier.:toothy10:

I am *** U MEing that your comical retort is directed at Candians in general and not at me, otherwise I would have to correct all of the grammatical errors in your post. And that would be downright impertinent of myself :)

Grant

I am *** U MEing that your comical retort is directed at Candians in general and not at me, otherwise I would have to correct all of the grammatical errors in your post. And that would be downright impertinent of myself :)

Grant

You spelled Canadians wrong.:toothy10:

This thread is gettin' to funny... There is a common ground clause here, IF your a full blooded redneck you have a god given right to spell words wrong and non-punchuate wheather you be american or canadaian...

you poking fun at us? :toothy10:

I'm just tryin' to take up for my far northern redneck brothers that don't have a dog in this fight... What are we argueing about anyways, which shovel digs a basement the best?? I'd vote for a round pointed razorback shovel, digs and handles excellent in almost any type soil...

I'm just tryin' to take up for my far northern redneck brothers that don't have a dog in this fight... What are we argueing about anyways, which shovel digs a basement the best?? I'd vote for a round pointed razorback shovel, digs and handles excellent in almost any type soil...

the shovel the other guy is useing I bet! lol

where is mrmopartech? Lots of screaming and yelling then nothing??? Hmmm

-
Back