Bad morning. Break in again

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Well I should have know something was ruining the day. Went to feed the fish/Pond and all are dead. Went toward the garage and found it unlocked and the main door pryed open. Im so fuckin pissed..........Im answering PMs in regards of parts I have ...Well left . I had them all in boxes in the trunk to keep organized. Dam it, I lost a lot again. I feel like just givin up on all this stuff right now. Parts and tools gone...........Again more steps back. Sorry for the rant.....:banghead:

"again"............................... Little late, but seems like time to invest in some video, alarm systems.............

A good four legged friend with a sign stating beware of dog... Dang! this is freaking wierd :tongue9:
They killed your fish with something :tongue9: and broke in and had there way!! I smell a bad so called friend wanting to make life difficult on you :angry7:

The cost to feed a friend $40 a month, and you enjoy his/her company :neutral:

I know it's to late now to be saying this but it is something to think about

Attachments

• MEMIKE BUDDY AND CHELSIE 005.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 448
  • MEMIKE BUDDY AND CHELSIE 008.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 442
seems like time to invest in some video, alarm systems.............

Xs2 ......I have cameras on my property and it really catches a lot (mostly animal activity).....I have signs that say "smile your on Camera" and fake cameras........when people assume the fake camera is real and move to avoid it ....they unknowingly move right into a clear shot of the real camera which is hidden.

luckily no one has ever been here who is not supposed to be here but when I hear the doorbell ring I check the monitor before answering the door plus its documented who is there.

Ok! I have thought about this, If it was me I can guaranty it is very likely foot prints and hand prints are some where not unless you have concrete everywhere, this happened last night or early this morning.. What did the police say about this ? I would be beside my self getting to the bottom of this these thieves are going to hit someone ells if they are not stopped....... Period :violent1:

yeah this sounds personal , you used to be able to get motion activated lights with a remote bell that would sound in the house when the light was tripped , there are also 22 cal air rifles with more velocity than an actual 22 available , quiet effective and not classified as a firearm . I would say it's probably high time for some counter terrorism work on your part , maybe get set up and ready then start passing the word that you have stumbled on to some extremely rare irreplaceable trim pieces worth thousands of dollars then a big flask of coffee and some sleepless nights eh ! just don't tell anyone about the motion detectors and the air rifle , that includes wive's, kids and girl friends someones getting intel somewhere .

Xs2 ......I have cameras on my property and it really catches a lot (mostly animal activity).....I have signs that say "smile your on Camera" and fake cameras........when people assume the fake camera is real and move to avoid it ....they unknowingly move right into a clear shot of the real camera which is hidden.

luckily no one has ever been here who is not supposed to be here but when I hear the doorbell ring I check the monitor before answering the door plus its documented who is there.

=D>=D>=D> I have about the same thing and I see squirrels looking in my camera :D

I have no idea in regards to my fish. The garage door, main metal one was pryed with yah! my shovel..........I let my guard down. I usually clamp the door shut with C clamps////Sorry getting mad typing this. Funny on how the items missing are scattered in the garage but other $$$ items weren't taken??????????????????

I would like to read this police report.... 2 times :angry7: there would be some foul language in it.

The dead fish.................ask yourself "who have I pissed off lately??"

Now that might not be the case. Sometimes "young hoodlums" just do that **** of kicks, but that might also give you some idea of the ages of the culprits

Well I should have know something was ruining the day. Went to feed the fish/Pond and all are dead. Went toward the garage and found it unlocked and the main door pryed open. Im so fuckin pissed..........Im answering PMs in regards of parts I have ...Well left . I had them all in boxes in the trunk to keep organized. Dam it, I lost a lot again. I feel like just givin up on all this stuff right now. Parts and tools gone...........Again more steps back. Sorry for the rant.....:banghead:

if you lived in texas you wouldent have that problem. most folks have guns, and the homeowner has a law on their side called the castle doctrine. the criminals should be afraid out here. once they cross the threshold into someones home they have forfeited their rights. as a homeowner you dont know if they are there to steal your stuff or harm you. use of lethal force is at the descretion of the homeowner if they are in your home or garage.

your vehicle is an extention of your home as well. this is one reason we dont have many if any car jackings. canada rounded up your guns, now the criminals have free reign, everybodys fair game to em now. if you the homeowner shoots a home invader in canada you will probably do jail time for owning an illegal gun.

sorry for your losses, just letting you know the criminal element in texas knows what can happen to them if they break and enter a residence, or attempt to carjack somebody. this is one of the reasons the gun helps out civilization and keeps people honest. it works here as a reasonable deterrent because the criminals dont know who is armed or not.

I have no idea in regards to my fish. The garage door, main metal one was pryed with yah! my shovel..........I let my guard down. I usually clamp the door shut with C clamps////Sorry getting mad typing this. Funny on how the items missing are scattered in the garage but other $$$ items weren't taken??????????????????

Is there any walnuts around your area ? this will do it to a small pond if some was put in it... It has something todo with o2 readings

I like the dog idea. I've got motion detectors with signals going inside all over my property and locks on everything.

Amy works from home, so 90% of the time, someone is home. If that changes, I'm setting up the windows and door frames with text message signal sensors. Cheap and easy.

I'm not interested in cameras. I don't want to see what happened. I aim to stop it.

Pull some water from your fish pond and have a lab test it. You can use your ammonia, chlorine nitrate and nitrite tests to catch pollutants like chemicals from your garage.

It would be nice to know what they used to kill the fish with. You may also want to check it for salinity.

Well all pics of my so called guard dog, barks to be fed and cookies.65lbs of laziness..lol. My garage door unfortunately is old on piece metal. I have a bad slop down towards it. I need to keep the ground lower than the floor or water gets in..IE: lye down pry the door enough to get in. Dam. If I had my clamps on it wouldn't have happened, or maybe heard something.My shelves used to be full to the extent of falling stuff, pretty bare now. As for the fish, Black wanut tree at the very back of the yard...Why?As for the police..........Like the last time:protest: dick all:banghead:

Attachments

• HPIM1930 (640x480).jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 400
  • HPIM1929 (640x480).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 411
  • HPIM1928 (640x480).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 390
  • HPIM1927 (640x480).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 415
  • HPIM1926 (640x480).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 399
  • HPIM1925 (640x480).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 425
  • HPIM1924 (640x480).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 413
  • HPIM1923 (640x480).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 414
  • HPIM1922 (640x480).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 429
  • HPIM1932 (640x480).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 410
No guns here. I have left my garage door unlocked for 3 or 4 years after I broke the damn thing...nothing has walked yet.

When we built our house, we would find people walking through it..really odd and mainly nosy :) we had tools moved but nothing was stolen.

We have had a few events...someone stole our barney sing along tapes ( YEAH !!!) out of our pathfinder in '96 and a few old tools from my truck in the driveway and an old gps that I wanted to toss in a bin a year or so from my wife's car..the last 2 both cars were in our driveway..

It sounds like this has happened to you before..have you talked to the cops ? there maybe a ring in your area.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Ian.

My unprofessional opinion is that it is time to check your friend list and who has been inside your garage.

Less people the better. Also hate to say it but trust NOBODY!

Mind you i also don't want to see you becoming that ole coot that bitches about everyone.
images

Invest in a better lockup strategy and get some motion sensor lights with super high wattage bulbs. Also not sure on your area at all but a fence around your yard? (natural deterrent to potential theives) Also lets you know that they purposely crossed into your yard if found on wrong side of fence.
The problem with putting up a sign warning about a dog or anything if something were to happen the lawyers will jump all over that sign saying that "you knew your dog was aggressive because of the sign"
Ever find someone on your yard, have them charged with trespassing and the word will get around.

My unprofessional opinion is that it is time to check your friend list and who has been inside your garage. Less people the better. Also hate to say it but trust NOBODY! Mind you i also don't want to see you becoming that ole coot that bitches about everyone. Invest in a better lockup strategy and get some motion sensor lights with super high wattage bulbs. Also not sure on your area at all but a fence around your yard? (natural deterrent to potential theives) Also lets you know that they purposely crossed into your yard if found on wrong side of fence. The problem with putting up a sign warning about a dog or anything if something were to happen the lawyers will jump all over that sign saying that "you knew your dog was aggressive because of the sign" Ever find someone on your yard, have them charged with trespassing and the word will get around.
Exactly, always use a sign that says "Dog at Work"

That sucks Edd.

You need a better watch dog. My Dalmatian is too good, sometimes wants to bite my sons & their freinds. But is a sweetheart to me.... :D

Get a sign that says "Beware of Dog", then get another sign with a picture of a gun pointing at you saying, "Never mind the dog, beware of owner"....

Gun control laws suck. We have the strictest gun laws in Chicago and still high rate of shootings. When guns are outlawed, outlaws will have guns. I like the Texas approach....

I hope you can catch the guy and get him locked up. In the meantime step up your security and don't let your guard down.

Sorry to hear Ed. Maybe figure out an effective "booby trap"?? Lay a big sheet of cardboard/thin plywood just inside the large overhead door and cover eat with grease and crushed glass dirty needles?? You work at the hospital right?? Lotsa yucky stuff there you could use in yer booby trap.

WTF? This really sucks you just were getting everything going good again, this is horrible. If there is anything I can help you with let me know:sad7:

-
Back