Bad morning. Break in again

-
It works, natives use to fish this way .

Some folks are truly pond scum, no pun intended... Have a neighbor whose husband is working in another state right now. Between us & them is Tent boy, aka Kilt boy. Tent Boy & his wife have no jobs....and obviously live in a tent. With an infant and a toddler...and a wood burning stove....and no water/electric or toilet...Anyhow, they have a friend living on there rented lot in another trailer. This friend has the hots for the other neighbors husband. Has been told a few time to just stay off of there property. Well, a short while back this woman vandalized some of there stuff. These folks put up a camera. Troublemaker woman made another pass at this guy...and of course got rejected. So what does troublemaker do......again??? More video taped vandalism....Moral of the story....cameras are only good after the fact.....they will not keep away a true scum bag....Hmmmm....have a question for anyone willing to take a shot at answering it....if you do not have indoor plumbing how do you teach your children about using the crapper?? At this point is it not similar to housebreaking a puppy? Wow...did I just type that?

..cameras are only good after the fact.....they will not keep away a true scum bag.

Thus why a barking dog sounding out an alarm ... only thing the camera will do is let you see who the scumbags are, and that alone could go a long way on a police report. If it is not turned in and reported and filled the scum bags are having there way with O.P.... I can not see not reporting it JMO.. :glasses7:

..cameras are only good after the fact.....they will not keep away a true scum bag.

Thus why a barking dog sounding out an alarm ... only thing the camera will do is let you see who the scumbags are, and that alone could go a long way on a police report. If it is not turned in and reported and filled the scum bags are having there way with O.P.... I can not see not reporting it JMO.. :glasses7:

Let em put it another way.....so you have the scum bags on film.....it DOES NOT mean you will be getting your stuff back. Again....so you know who they are it DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR STUFF BACK...Simple as that... There is a very good chance that it is already gone...simple as that. Welcome to the real world...where the cops WILL NOT show up unless you tell them the prowler is still present. When my truck was broken into in AZ the cops did not even show up, they took the report over the phone and gave you the report number so that you had proof to your insurance company that you called them. Out of the half a dozen or so times something happened when I was in in my old the cops only showed up when a neighbors house was broken into and a fire arm was stolen. A barking dog is not all that much of a deterrent neither. If the thief is not afraid of the dog how is a bit of noise going to stop them? Up here a barking dog is a way of life. If someone called the cops every time a dog barked the cops would be living in our 'hood. It is like an alarm on a car....how many times has one gone off and gone completely un-noticed? Sorry I don't live in fantasy land....Sorry I forgot that a difference in opinion is frowned upon here.....

Friday night my 3 were outside going nuts, barking and howling. It was 1 a.m. Last thing you do out this way when something like that happens is dial 911. There response time is often over an hour. You do what I did, grab a bright flash light and the 12 gauge. Turned out to be nothing but a ferrule cat trapped up in a tree again.....
And guess what....three dogs barking for 10 minutes or so and not one cop showed up..

yep cameras are only good if you are going to do something after the fact , no report = repeat offender , no pellet in the *** means the same .

I am not sure how legal it is here to fill some guys arse with rock salt and vinegar..

It is fun to think about it though...

IMO there is dumb a$$ dogs and there is a dog is that will not bark until a person or persons approach my land/yard, hell I have had a couple brake in's here just 200 yards away and live in the county/sticks.... And this is the first I herd you did call the police Ink............ As far as me living in fantasy land :wack: that is your opinion slick :coffee2: and if you or anyone can make it up to my house and brake in to my shop and make off with anything
it will be a cold day in hell when I don't get a police officer here to hand me a report on my call... I was not born last night, and Sorry I don't live in fantasy land....and sorry, a difference in opinion is not frowned upon here....all I said was a dog would have woke you and you could have scared them off...easy as that, no more and no less... Get off my back about this, you have a problem with me ink, sounds like you do... Huuummm I wounder why, It must be something to do with me and prayer from what I see in your signature line in every post, But hay :D it's your opinion :cheers:.

IMO there is dumb a$$ dogs and there is a dog is that will not bark until a person or persons approach my land/yard, hell I have had a couple brake in's here just 200 yards away and live in the county/sticks.... And this is the first I herd you did call the police Ink............ As far as me living in fantasy land :wack: that is your opinion slick :coffee2: and if you or anyone can make it up to my house and brake in to my shop and make off with anything
it will be a cold day in hell when I don't get a police officer here to hand me a report on my call... I was not born last night, and Sorry I don't live in fantasy land....and sorry, a difference in opinion is not frowned upon here....all I said was a dog would have woke you and you could have scared them off...easy as that, no more and no less... Get off my back about this, you have a problem with me ink, sounds like you do... Huuummm I wounder why, It must be something to do with me and prayer from what I see in your signature line in every post, But hay :D it's your opinion :cheers:.
Mike, sorry to get this sort of thing sturred up in the sense of friction. Its not my intent at all. I agree a dog barking especially mine would have woke me up. I did call the police and there is a report. I stated like the last time..its all over the phone. Never came to my place at all. Wish this stuff on the forum agrguments didnt happen but it does. It seems to me i post threads here and alot of the time this sort of thing happens. I appologize if this thread has hurt your feelings......All the best edd

I am good Edd, at 55 I tend to get defensive :glasses7: hell I have been that way my whole life fending/defending for myself, and sorry I even opened this thread and seen what I thought was your post but in fact it was Inkjunkie............ That I did NOT Quote and copy!!! it does read nicer and clearer as I read it now that he changed it , I have been broke in on and there is a thread on it here, I called the police and got a hand written report and advice to help aid in locating the stolen parts, I myself found the parts stolen and the person/co had to hand it back to me with out question, and you can bet I was mad as hell and could not let it go, and yes, they put the dope/crack head and 2 of his friends in jail and I was shown there pictures. So I can understand your rant on this subject man, I live just 5 miles out of 65.000 population city and I am a concern (some say paranoid) citizen of the county area I live in now, but as you know I do have time on my hands to protect anyone in my area from thieves, people that drop dogs off, drug dealers, and people throwing trash out .. Yes I despise the scum that enter into my world and will fallow up if at all possible.
Yes you have an opinion here Ink!!, just as I do, as I know I don't live in a fantasy world, I live in reality be it not perfect, but I do have a grasp of the real world Inkjunkie :glasses7:
I know the feeling of being in another mans shoes that has been trespassed on and it stays with ya, or it does me.....

Mike, sorry to get this sort of thing sturred up in the sense of friction. Its not my intent at all. I agree a dog barking especially mine would have woke me up. I did call the police and there is a report. I stated like the last time..its all over the phone. Never came to my place at all. Wish this stuff on the forum agrguments didnt happen but it does. It seems to me i post threads here and alot of the time this sort of thing happens. I appologize if this thread has hurt your feelings......All the best edd

This argument is nothing but the fact law enforcement does things different in different places so there is no reason for anyone to get pissed off.

I was robbed once. I now have 8 dogs. Two little jack Russell's that bark for the slightest noise. They wake up the herd. two black labs a chocolate lab , a blood hound and a Saint Bernard and a husky. The Saint goes over the 6 ft. fence and I wouldn't want to be on his receiving end. Bullit the black lab is a biter and stays in the garage at night.

I don't even bother looking out when they are barking. I just look to see what they killed in the morning. I bought and excavator for grave digging. Plant them feet up and put a tree on top. No stones needed. sort them by race . "white" pine, "Black" walnut, or "Red" oak. Police are useless. They work for the insurance companies.

There has got to be a song there some where Oldman :D=D>
Yes insurance companies and may I add lawyers to the mix :D

Mike, Im totally fine with any and all you have said. I have no issues. Maybe i came across the wrong way my friend. If i did i appologize sincerly. I was getting at the responses with you and a other member Mike. Not you and I . Yes local law inforcement is different. Believe it or not i know 75% of our police force from working at the local hospital but there are no favours nor is there any difference in duties........Well maybe if i were the mayor..LOL.

O My goodness Nite Moves..
Thank you for the heads up my friend :tongue9: It was not you :tongue9:
Where was my head:banghead: It was another member and not you that thinks I live in a fantasy land I am the one that needs to appologize and I mean it sincerly, It goes to show that I need to Look, Think and then post :banghead:
I am soooo sorry Nite Moves, The member knows who he is and I just got the two of you mixed up sir :banghead: wow, I can be so blind at times and I have to stop and look at the page better and not just read it.. Please forgive me for my over site.. Your Arkansas friend on the hill Mike.

Nite Moves, Really sorry to read this. I hate thieves with a passion & agree with MeMike that a dog is a great deterrent. If I call the Police, they show up in person & are eager to help. I'm sure there are unincorporated areas that are not supported though.....

Pick your friends and be vigilant with who sees or knows about your stuff. The www has changed things in both a good & bad way :-k I hope they catch 'em & your belongings find their way back to 'ya :cheers:

-
Back