BadSport AKA Bruce Chandler

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This is Martha, Bruce"s wife. I just wanted to let you all know that Bruce passed away very early this morning. He had been ill but seemed to be getting better. He will be cremated with no immediate services, we will have a memorial later in the summer. Thank you all for being a friend to Bruce...Aka Badsport

Martha, I very sad to read this and Bruce will be missed since he was a active poster and avid mopar enthusiast that was here, quite a bit conversing and helping out others.

May the grief of his passing be swift and the memories always be happy ones lasting your life time and beyond.

This is Martha, Bruce"s wife. I just wanted to let you all know that Bruce passed away very early this morning. He had been ill but seemed to be getting better. He will be cremated with no immediate services, we will have a memorial later in the summer. Thank you all for being a friend to Bruce...Aka Badsport
Martha, I am very saddened to read this. I considered Bruce a friend, even though we had never met. We will be keeping you and the family in our prayers.

Martha, I sent you a friend request on Facebook if you want to accept it. Rob Rusty Kitty Merritt is me and my wife, Kitty. I am so sorry.

Aw, man.

Good guy.

RIP Bruce.

We'll miss you.

Sorry to hear this Martha. Always enjoyed his posts. May God comfort you and your family during this time.

Damn, Prayer sent for strength and healing . He was a good moderator and will be missed.

Martha, very sad to read about this, and sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and the family.
I will miss his wisdom, and his humor.

I'm so sorry Martha. He was a great guy that I unfortunately never got to meet. My sincere condolences.

My heart is broken over this news. I was lucky enough to meet Bruce and sell him some parts, as we are local. I always enjoyed our exchanges on here. may he Rest In Peace and may Gods hand bring peace and comfort to all of his family and friends.

So sorry to hear this, I enjoyed a conversation or two with him.

I'm shocked and sorry to read. Bruce was instrumental in my Dad and I being successful getting our 67 cuda started.
He graciously received an order and reshaped to us in Ontario. Also sold us a good carburetor. Along the years he has also supplied all of us here with good advice.
RIP Bruce
Strength and positive thoughts for all Martha.

-
Back