Barracuda grills turned out great

-

S&S Cuda

Reaction score
I sent my grills and bezels to PARTSMONSTA and he did a great job. Would highly recommend him. He did exactly what he said he was going to do and returned the parts quickly. The parts were well packaged and he provided tracking.

How can you post this without pics to show us???

:worthles:

What year barracuda grills? Pictures please.:happy1:

Here are the pictures. Sorry for the delay.

The grills were stripped, straightened, polished and painted. The pictures don't do them justice. As far as price, contact PARTSMONSTA.

Still learning this website and didn't know how to add the pictures.

Attachments

• Barracuda grills0001.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 257
Hey Scott;
Thanks again for your business, it was great working with you. :toothy10:
You did a great job of packaging your Grilles. And they were some nice Survivor pieces, too.

I really enjoy working with the Cuda people here on FABO, it's a bunch of great people. :thumbup:

Recent News: Just Completed a pair for Hemi Super Stock Racer Bucky Hess. Bucky is a former Hemi ShootOut Winner and recipient of many Best Appearing Awards for his 68 Hemi Cuda. Great to see him sportin some Partsmonsta Grilles on his Hemi Cuda. Unreal Car...Google it. :glasses7:

Here is a link to my current Grilles for Sale, they're 67s, and I just completed a coupla sets of really nice 68s for the Hemi and SS Race Guys.
Have recently started straightening and polishing the 67 Cuda Rear Finish Panels also. They look KILLA polished.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=305244

Attachments

• 68-CUDA-LH-GRIL1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 201
  • 67 CUDA GRILL RH6.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 68 CUDA HL BEZ LH.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 68-Cuda-BUCKY-HESS.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 191
-
Back