Barracuda On Velocity

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Watching Velocity this morning. The Car Fix guys were doing a disk brake conversion on a 65 Barracuda. Does a member on FABO own the car. I see they were using a RamMan kit.

Oh no, at 8:30 he still uses vice grips on the torsion bar after he shows us the "proper tool" C-clamp method? ...still watching it.

Good reference. Of course we'll nit pick it but I thought it was well done. Wonder how close that booster ended up to the valve cover...:rolleyes:

My wife and I got home after 11.
I had set a reminder on our TV.
She told me it was on, I said it's okay, I'll watch it online.
Now I can't find it.

Oh no, at 8:30 he still uses vice grips on the torsion bar after he shows us the "proper tool" C-clamp method? ...still watching it.

Lou is an old school hot rod guy. Back in the day Im sure many of us that would take on a job like that used the same methods he used. Met Lou several years ago at SEMA, real personable guy. He's also a Navy vet. I'll bet he lurks on here from time to time.

can't stand that show.. those guys are annoying. sure they are great guys in person but they are annoying to me on the show..

the ram man.. what a clown that guy is.

Good reference. Of course we'll nit pick it but I thought it was well done. Wonder how close that booster ended up to the valve cover...:rolleyes:
Nit pick ???
Okay, I'll go first.
Take the upper BJ out of the control arm while it's still in the car.
Vice grips on the T-Bar for removal ???
Press the lower LCA pivot pin into the bushing and then press into the LCA.
Removing LCA bushing outer shell with a chisel ?
If Lou "lurks on here" he shoulda read some of the threads and how to's before he did this.
I did, and still made some goofs.

-
Back