-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Iron

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Rear window glass for 1964-1966 Plymouth Barracuda. Fantastic condition! This is the rare and hard to find "green glass" from factory air conditioned cars. Priced to sell at just $50.

I am really not interested in shipping this glass, so looking for local buyers to the Bay Area California.

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1637.JPG

Last edited:
Price shouldn't be a problem. As you are aware, shipping is. Going to be a situation, of someone in your area needing one, and seeing your ad.

Tinted glass is usually A/C cars or an option that was ordered. Standard glass would be clear.
That would be true, for most every vehicle, except Barracuda. Barracuda for 64 only lists part number 2242 576 tinted. 65 and 66 Barracuda 2484 573 tinted. no clear rear glass listed for Barracuda. I think (not sure) the 65-66 is just a updated part number.

That would be true, for most every vehicle, except Barracuda. Barracuda for 64 only lists part number 2242 576 tinted. 65 and 66 Barracuda 2484 573 tinted. no clear rear glass listed for Barracuda. I think (not sure) the 65-66 is just a updated part number.

That is interesting. I sold a 66 Barracuda that had tinted back glass and clear side glass. My opinion was,
that it must have been replaced with a tinted back glass at some point. I will have to look at early Barracuda
pictures on the inter net.

I would not think the Chrysler engineers would have ever dreamed of designing a greenhouse size back window without tint that would surly burn up every thing underneath it The most logical thought would be that every barracuda rear window of the first generation series vehicles would be tinted through and through (with or without factory A/C).

Mine is bone stock for sure, cant tell if the glass is tinted or is it just "big curved glass" looking against this white wall? sides are down, driver back is up.
eZBpUqwrncwiYNMGrMPmBKcnW-CH9vmGcps6vvztL9nDXtVF7YgJv7LdL2Yerbw4UwTOcmwCZZ3_J2aMYg=w1024-h390-rw-no

pm'd ya , thats a great spare rear window for me . i'll take it . just as i pm'd you .

View attachment 1715143910
I also have a rear glass for 64-66 Barracuda and it is tinted. I did sell a rear glass for 67-69 Barracuda a few
years back and I think it was clear. The guy who bought it said somebody had gone thru his neighborhood
with a pellet gun and was shooting out car glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back