bearing help

-
The fillets of the crank are whats holding you up, Get a bearing scraper and cut the sides of the bearings. you might have a "full radius crank" like forged and the bearings you bought are not the correct ones? I had to cut my rod bearings for the same reason with an Eagle crank. Check the width of the old bearings and the width of the new ones, if they are different put your new ones on the side of a grinding wheel and take them down to old widths. Possible cause?

I'm not sure why this hasn't been asked and I understand this is budget - but why not have the crank turned to properly fit a .020 bearing? You've got almost as much tied up in tried bearings as you'd have getting it fixed.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:that's what I plan to do when I get the time to get things together..working out of town the last mth hasn't help get any of my junk worked on..i come home on some weekends but got to spend some time with the family..thanks everyone for the help just don't understand why I am having the problems that I have with the bearing..old is marked 20 so that's what I ordered...installed the old 1's back in the motor and can turn the crank with 1 finger..lol:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

-
Back