beating time!

-

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
how many of us are at this point?

mopar meme.jpg

I can but all the mopars i want.
Soon i will start an the two of us together will build a couple cars.

Counting parts cars/trucks-9 or 10.

Your'e a bunch of lightweights, 29 here and have been married 36 years to my starter wife!

I have 35 plus and the wife knows them almost as well as i do. No props needed she likes the money for shoes. Im not complaining.

Last edited:
If you could choose between the girl of your dreams and the car of your dreams, what color would your A-Body be?

If you could choose between the girl of your dreams and the car of your dreams, what color would your A-Body be?
A-body Grey primer with black front end .
B-body, wouldn't matter what color as long as it originally came with one of those big wings and pointy nose.

Satin-black primer
cuz My junk gets beat up fast; there are three pedals down there, and they all want to be in charge..... That skinny one on the right usually wins, and sometimes that's a problem,heehee

2018 Charger R/T, 2012 Charger R/T, 2009 Challenger R/T 6 speed manual, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1998 Jeep Cherokee, 1996 ACR Neon, 1968 383 Formula S Barracuda Fastback, 1967 Barracuda 273 Fastback soon to be 341 Desoto Hemi 4 speed Passon Performance O/D, 1966 Formula S Barracuda 273 4 speed. + all things Cowboy +vintage steel racing bicycles +Vintage Audiophile stereo equipment +4 boats + the best wife ever.

I got 2 if you count a Dodge Grand Caravan as a Mopar....:p
Living in So. Cal is tough to find the room to store them......
house.jpg

73 Duster, 87 Ramcharger, 97 Ram, 2017 Ram. I want to drag a 61 Impala home, but space is getting limited. I got the ok, but she asked where it will go. Her way of saying she really doesn't want another car at the house.

73 Duster, 87 Ramcharger, 97 Ram, 2017 Ram. I want to drag a 61 Impala home, but space is getting limited. I got the ok, but she asked where it will go. Her way of saying she really doesn't want another car at the house.
'61 Impala, heck that thing is big enough you could live in it!!!! YOU win!!!!!!

-
Back