Beautiful day for a drive!Finally!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Today I hooked up with member MikesBlueDuster(my race buddy),65Vart,Mikes65Dart,4spdragtp(Steve)for a meet at National:-D Moparts.My race buddy and I rode up in my 73 Dart Sport which ran great all the way(2hrs each way)and the weather was beautiful out finally after a long winter.I ended up picking up some cop rims(2)and another much needed part for my 68 Barracuda.It was a great day to be with a few members in great weather sorrounded by mega Mopar cars and parts8)Just like to say thanks guys for a fun day!Oh and thanks for the cold ones Steve.

Dang Martin,wish you would,ve stopped by Nigel,s.Plenty of Mopar talk and laughs.Will see you around some shows I,m sure.Yes Wally talked about that 64 Polara.LOL=P~

Yep I agree it was an awesome day and had a blast. Wishing I hadda taken pics of the dart and our get together. Nice meeting 65vart(wally), 75blueduster(mike) and another Mike 270dartmike or mike270dart, something like that. Great time, only took Nigel 4 hours to get me my 12 pt bolt LOL. Shared a few beers and a few laughs, car looks great btw Scott and sounds awesome!!

Wish I coulda been there, it sounds like a great time!! Great days in great cars are finally here!!! Thanks for sharing guys!! Geof

Yep I agree it was an awesome day and had a blast. Wishing I hadda taken pics of the dart and our get together. Nice meeting 65vart(wally), 75blueduster(mike) and another Mike 270dartmike or mike270dart, something like that. Great time, only took Nigel 4 hours to get me my 12 pt bolt LOL. Shared a few beers and a few laughs, car looks great btw Scott and sounds awesome!!
Yep Steve,I think nigel took a liking to the PettyBluDart LOL.He sure looked it over good.=P~

Sure wish I was invited!!!:angry5: lol..Just kidding,I couln't have made it anyhow! Glad you guy's had a good time.Was Nigels yard muddy?
Nah,it wasn,t to bad.I guess all the snow had melted last month,so was dried up some.I can see it being 1 big bee hive in the summer though.LOL

Sure wish I was invited!!!:angry5: lol..Just kidding,I couln't have made it anyhow! Glad you guy's had a good time.Was Nigels yard muddy?

Sorry Craig, shoulda let you know!! Yep it was muddy as usual!! But as Scott said its one way to keep the speed down there! We will organize another get together, hopefully the next restaurant will be licenced!

Man wish i went too!!! It was a beautiful day i took the Dart out for it's first ride of the year. There's something bout driving ol'e Mopars that put a grin on ya from ear to ear :-D
Cheers.

Man wish i went too!!! It was a beautiful day i took the Dart out for it's first ride of the year. There's something bout driving ol'e Mopars that put a grin on ya from ear to ear :-D
Cheers.
Glad to see you made it out Ed,I didn,t get home til 6:00pm.I think we left from lunch at 3:30 LOL.The 3.2,s sure made the drive fun on the hyw.

it was a great day, A pilgrimage to Mopar Mecca. I want to be buried at Nigel's when I croak. :toothy10:

It's good to hear mother nature gave all of you a great day eh!!:cheers:
One day I will be able to say :-D Look out Canada here I come :happy10:
Let me ask Scott, what needed part for your Barracuda did you snag up :happy10:

It's good to hear mother nature gave all of you a great day eh!!:cheers:
One day I will be able to say :-D Look out Canada here I come :happy10:
Let me ask Scott, what needed part for your Barracuda did you snag up :happy10:
MeMike,as Achhmad the terrorist would say...I kill you!!:snakeman:LOL.Now if I told you,then it wouldn,t be a secret now would it?LOL

PM sent.

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Luke (my youngest) and I put the new clutch in my Dart yesterday and did a little crusin' in the afternoon. It's too nice today to waste so I think I'll take her out this afternoon. I've driven her enough this spring to use up last years gas. Time for some fresh Shell 93. toolmanmike

-
Back