Been away...New Baby boy!

-

GSS340

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks for all the emails/pm's with your swinger info. I have been away from the computer for awhile and will be back in "swing" in another week or so. My wife and I had a baby little boy born on Dec. 21st and I have been taking care of them.

Michael Leonard Andrescavage was born on 21 Dec 06 at 0809 am. 6 lbs. 11oz. Small but healthy. Mom had to have an emergency c-section due to breech baby but both are doing great.

I can't wait to get back here and read all the latest posts. Take care and Happy New Year! Len "GSS340"

12-26-06_0915.JPG

Congrat's. Now you have someone to lead through life and to steal your cars and tools. Its great being a father. Hope all is well and get that boy started turning wrenches soon.

Jason

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that all are doing well! Truly an exciting time. My son just turned 2 on Dec 20th. Enjoy every precious second! Congrats again!

Congrats.......Just wait till he takes all of your screwdrivers out back and plants them in the yard, and you find them with the lawnmower!!!!

Congratulations Len, Great to hear the news. I am sure you will be very busy with them both. Enjoy your time with them. Take Care, Mark

This makes my 3rd boy! All born in DECEMBER!!!! Dec 2nd, Dec 20th and now Dec. 21st. Hmmmm, maybe I need ask my wife if I can move our sex month to another one besides March DOOH! Thanks all.

Right on! If he won't sleep put him in the Mopar and take him for a drive. Get him started early! :)

GSS340 said:
This makes my 3rd boy! All born in DECEMBER!!!! Dec 2nd, Dec 20th and now Dec. 21st. Hmmmm, maybe I need ask my wife if I can move our sex month to another one besides March DOOH! Thanks all.
December must be a real expense month for ya !! :icescrea: with birthdays and Christmas....

GSS340 said:

Congrats to both you and the wife. :thumbup: Yea, either get her to move the sex month or buy a 12 pack of condoms - especially made for married guys, one for each month of the year. :sad:

Congrats on your new baby.Mine will be 19yo in a couple of months and i can't believe how fast the time has gone by.

congrats. im raising my nephew and he just turned 12 on the 27th of dec. i got custody of him when he was five. seems like yesterday.

-
Back