90.5 KB · Views: 338
  • 005.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 007.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 319
  • 011.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 336
What A b##ch to make them fit ..

I had to purchased a set of Super Stock Hangers from Mopar Performance : CHICAGO CONNECTION for a B Body with 108" wheel base they have a 2" spacing . It has the same bolt pattern as my A Body . I then Had them re drilled to move the wheel back only 1" and cut off the excess . It took a couple of hours and I now run a 28.5 x 9" Pie Crust Cheater Slick

here is a link http://www.chicagoconnection.us/inde...Path=1_296_298

Front Hanger Bracket Set - 108/110/115" WB
(1964-65 Mod. B-Body, 1970-74 E-Body, 1971-74 B-Body Hard Top). These straight hangers are 2.0" longer for use with...
P4120080 Sale: $69.84

Beautiful!

Love pie crust slicks,tires!

It's a good start for the 60's look. I can't wait to see the photos after you have added the big fuzzy dice, flames from the wheel wells or fenders, and chromed steelies with baby moons.

Oh, and Big Daddy Don Roth's Rat Fink decal on the rear glass.

Factory restoration - numbers matching is really difficult ?? When your done they look all the others .ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ . I guess you never had the chance to grow up when cars were really cars and you built it the the way you wanted not what A BOOK TOLD YOU TO DO ............ Get a life ! That's what this hobby is about, build the way you want and not give a S###T what people say . I like it that's all that matters , Didn't you mother teach you anything if you don't have something nice to say SHUT THE F##K UP !

It's a good start for the 60's look. I can't wait to see the photos after you have added the big fuzzy dice, flames from the wheel wells or fenders, and chromed steelies with baby moons.

Oh, and Big Daddy Don Roth's Rat Fink decal on the rear glass.

My apologies sir. I thought that you would be able to read the humor in my comments about the 60's look.

Please forgive me.

I like the way your car looks.

Factory restoration - numbers matching is really difficult ?? When your done they look all the others .ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ . I guess you never had the chance to grow up when cars were really cars and you built it the the way you wanted not what A BOOK TOLD YOU TO DO ............ Get a life ! That's what this hobby is about, build the way you want and not give a S###T what people say . I like it that's all that matters , Didn't you mother teach you anything if you don't have something nice to say SHUT THE F##K UP !

Wow, and this post was edited? I'd hate to see what it had to say before editing.
JMO, but I didn't see anything offensive about what 'DFX 340 Duster' said in his reply. He was obviously just calling out some of the different things that were typically seen back in the '60s.
The whole point of this hobby is for us to build our cars the way that make us happy. Whether it be a numbers-matching resto, restomod, rat rod, rust bucket or leadsled. Everybodies dream is different.

some one needs to find a sense of humor.....

it is just the internet why get all fired up?

Believe it was seen as a stab at what the "tuner kids" do, as in adding misc stuff to a vehicle regardless of aesthetics.Like a few years ago all the kiddies jumped on the Von Dutch band wagon not knowing a thing about the man, just its what John,or Jill had at school yesterday.

I still hold onto the fact...I Love Pie Crust Tires :)

I do apologize and I am very sorry for going off on you but every thing you said is they way a Rat Rod is built. I despise Rat Rods !! You have to understand I have been building Drag Cars and Street Rods (1928 -1948) Cars for over 40 years and the rat rod craze makes me want to puke . I came back to my roots where it all started for me 40 years ago building Mopar's . I love Nostalgia Racing the way it use to be heads up .Once again I am so sorry for going off on you .

Thanks Tommy

My apologies sir. I thought that you would be able to read the humor in my comments about the 60's look.

Please forgive me.

I like the way your car looks.

Tommy, no problem!

There was a guy in my town that had an early fish back in the 60's and he did the things that I described. I was just a kid at the time but I remember seeing flames and going "WOW"!

Everything is cool between us.

Art

-
Back