Behind the banter is a moderator

-

MOPAROFFICIAL

Oogliboogli
Reaction score
That's what I gather.
Seems strange that when no moderator is listed active online... that once I rebut an old thread of hysterics...the thread is closed...but yet there is no mod shown active online. That thread states his132cc 217 cfm numbers for his 302 heads and another member who sounds just like him..say he got his 302 heads to 190cc-200cc! Which is total bs, youll make windows in that head before touching 170cc or sooner...

The fact that the member hasnt been banned or slapped by a mod for his post and or his bait threads... seems all too convenient.

What's the real story

Hysteric from Australia
Who is the Kiwi moderator that was on last nite? While he did his usual dance of dodging questions and avoidance of showing us his work..I never see that mod on here. Classic one in the same members.

Fishy

Sorry Moparofficial....you don't have the security clearance required for us to disclose the information that you are requesting!!!:poke::poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
All internet "FABO" records will be released to the public in 18 years as the law requires.

Last edited:
That's what I gather.
Seems strange that when no moderator is listed active online... that once I rebut an old thread of hysterics...the thread is closed...but yet there is no mod shown active online. That thread states his132cc 217 cfm numbers for his 302 heads and another member who sounds just like him..say he got his 302 heads to 190cc-200cc! Which is total bs, youll make windows in that head before touching 170cc or sooner...

The fact that the member hasnt been banned or slapped by a mod for his post and or his bait threads... seems all too convenient.

What's the real story
I closed the 302 head post last night and when I saw your post on a old 302 head thread this morning I closed that one too. We aren't going down that rabbit hole again.

Nothing fishy at all. Be grateful this forum has one of the most upfront unbiased moderator who doesn't play favorities

I closed the 302 head post last night and when I saw your post on a old 302 head thread this morning I closed that one too. We aren't going down that rabbit hole again.
:D
How did it last that long?
He skipped like a record for 5 pages.
He's done this his entire membership.
I guess I'm asking why isnt he on the radar every time he pops up with the same horse carcass to flog.

And most of us appreciate your efforts. I am all for a cleaner and more polite forum. We can disagree without getting nasty and reverting to name calling.

So just exactly how much will a set of 302 heads flow ?? Asking for a friend :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That poor little guy was just mad because someone who doesn't like like the head very much can get more out of it than he can... and with a smaller valve.

Tell you what sucks worse than that thread...
Having a 360 head drop from 2 inches edge first onto your pinky at the bend and a block of wood..

Chopped me and bled pretty good.

Liquid bandages and back at it.

That poor little guy was just mad because someone who doesn't like like the head very much can get more out of it than he can... and with a smaller valve.
So what you’re saying it’s not the size but how many times you can make it rise?

Nothing fishy at all. Be grateful this forum has one of the most upfront unbiased moderator who doesn't play favorities
Sure...one

What about the rest of em ?

GreatRectangularIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

-
Back