*****Benefit Auction to Help Our Member RustyRatRod*****

-
Sorry I missed it.
That was my bad. I actually thought it was EST. Is this time and date okay by everyone so far? I'd like if it was like 10 Pacific time as then it ends at 7 EST which gives a lil more time for the people getting off the 8-5 to bid. This is just a suggestion though

It's all good,, no probs,,

I've not participated in a fundraiser,, and looking forward to any guidance..

NN..

cheers

I read through some of it. I notice post #478 how you posted all the top bids. Sounds like your the man for the job?

Physically I am not up to doing one right now. Between doctors appointments and all the other stuff in life I never know what is on my plate for tomorrow.

Kegan has seen it done and is a good man for keeping it together.

The best time to end an online fundraiser is Sunday night with the ending time clearly listed as EST since most people have returned home from their weekend activities.

Robs paypal is [email protected]

1. Blue kick down from Memike...High Bidder Memike $10
2. 360 2bbl kick down from Memike...High Bidder inertia $20
3. Piston keychain from Dart_Doctor..High Bidder
4. 1949 Plymouth trunk emblem from Memike...High Bidder
5. 90 degree oil filter adaptor aluminum from TrailBeast...High Bidder
6. Eddy #1406 - 600 cfm carb from inertia..High Bidder SGBARRACUDA $50
7. $50 PSC gift certificate from CudaChick1968..High Bidder
I'll go $60 on the Eddy #1406
I will offer this for the bidding:
'66 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi Under Glass 1:25 scale model kit. Unopened

426 Hemi fender badge? Don't know what it fits. Was in my friends Grandfather old tool box and given to me as a gift. Don't think I'll ever have the car to put it on. Marked #2582344 DPCD AAAC. Posts intact.

Attachments

• fabo 014.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 283
  • fabo 015.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 297
  • fabo 021.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 285
  • fabo 020.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 287
I've got a New Demon hat to kick in for the auction. I'll get a pic & post it later today.

Attachments

• P1100035.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 317
  • P1100033.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 320
  • P1100034.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 322
Nobody wants to help.Rob even though he helped Bruce so many times and ATLEAST 50+ members on this forum with his advice? That's pretty ungrateful guys.

This kinda mentality is not going to far on here.......would like to pitch in but am collecting disability......and am in the planning stage of our house project so funds are beyond tight for us....

Always amazed at how tight some folks are with there funds. There are folks on here that have garages bigger than most of our houses, have 7 different play toys, 100=k motor homes and they will not contribute to others in need....

This kinda mentality is not going to far on here.......would like to pitch in but am collecting disability......and am in the planning stage of our house project so funds are beyond tight for us....

Always amazed at how tight some folks are with there funds. There are folks on here that have garages bigger than most of our houses, have 7 different play toys, 100=k motor homes and they will not contribute to others in need....

This is my story and I'm stickin' to it:

View attachment Learning to Give.jpg

I have this tuff wheel adapter that I got off of ebay and was told it would fit an a body but after I got it found out it was for a truck. I am new at this type of auction for a good cause so whoever is in charge please help me out with bidding and transfer of funds. I am all for helping out a fellow Georgian who is down on his luck and wish him the best in finding employment. Sorry that this is all I can do right now but my Son in law and daughter are out of work and my wife and I are making house payments for them so they can keep their house. I hate this jobs situation. High bidder will pay for shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0590.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 272
I will bid $75.00 on 1406 carb. I will look around and see what I can put up for auction to help Rob. I not sure what is going on with Rob But willing to help Mopar Brother. I am also on disability and had to retire before I was ready. I not rolling in dough and struggle some months with bills. This month a little ahead so want to try and help.

$15 on the tuff wheel adapter.

72dart, do you know what year truck?

And Doug, I understand that, but you have to understand that Rob is my buddy. I may live off a salary comparable to a teenager in high school, but I'm still willing to pitch in. Atleast you have it in your heart to wanna pitch in. As you said, plenty of people on here with stuff that we would dream of having but wouldn't give a penny to another soul

Rob all I can offer right now is prayers to you and Kitty.

$15 on the tuff wheel adapter.

72dart, do you know what year truck?

And Doug, I understand that, but you have to understand that Rob is my buddy. I may live off a salary comparable to a teenager in high school, but I'm still willing to pitch in. Atleast you have it in your heart to wanna pitch in. As you said, plenty of people on here with stuff that we would dream of having but wouldn't give a penny to another soul

Sorry I do not. I found out after I got it that an a body has a notch in the splines but the truck version does not. I was told this by someone on this site.

Sorry I do not. I found out after I got it that an a body has a notch in the splines but the truck version does not. I was told this by someone on this site.
That's cool. I'll take the risk and stay with my $15 bid on it for now

That was my bad. I actually thought it was EST. Is this time and date okay by everyone so far? I'd like if it was like 10 Pacific time as then it ends at 7 EST which gives a lil more time for the people getting off the 8-5 to bid. This is just a suggestion though

The reason I chose 7 pm Pacific, ( 10 pm Eastern ) was to end bidding before the east coast folks went to bed, and allowed west coast folks to get home as mentioned above..

A Sunday may be a better day than Sat.. my .02

SUNDAY, SEPTERMBER 22ND, 2013, 10PM EASTERN/7PM PACIFIC AUCTION WILL BE BROUGHT TO A CLOSE!

Sounds good to me

Some-one's gonna mention it's not Standard time right now,, Daylight savings here,.. perhaps just 10 easter/7 Pacific..?????

or does it change next Sunday.. wow..

-
Back