BERGMAN AUTO CRAFT IN CAR FOOTAGE

-
I wanna see some speed shifts!!! LOL
Actually I love all the vids people do actually driving their cars!!!! Too many cars spend years being built and never see the road.

Thanks! I’m going to try from the side window as well. Adding a hood may help clear up the outside view. I’m trying to give an idea of capability and how smooth the ride can be. It’s not visible in the video, but some of the turns were approx 70 mph.

Factory ac car. Sanden compressor and 134a conversion

Nice! Always loved your car, never realized you had A/C in it.

I took my car to the Goodguys show last Friday through Sunday and A/C has moved up the list to the top. No way I will get my wife to ride with me, not sure I want to even drive the car. My car is a non-A/C car so I'm looking at swapping in a Gen2 Ram setup.

Haven't watched the whole video yet, but so far I like what you said in the beginning. Build a useable car without a bunch of fabrication. Good stuff.

I’d like to see some open track video. I’ve always liked your car.

There's a reason I have several Mopars that came factory, heater delete. But back in the 60s, AC was not something everyone had, in cars or homes , even in Tx!!
I have 2-60 AC... 2 windows down at 60 mph! Not cool enough? go 90 !!

There's a reason I have several Mopars that came factory, heater delete. But back in the 60s, AC was not something everyone had, in cars or homes , even in Tx!!
I have 2-60 AC... 2 windows down at 60 mph! Not cool enough? go 90 !!

100 degree air at 65 (or 90 for that matter) just feels like a blast furnace to me. Or at least it did a couple of days ago.

I had a '79 Volare I ripped the A/C out of when I swapped the 4bbl onto it so I understand the mindset. Maybe it wasn't an issue when I was young, or maybe I have gotten soft due to most cars having A/C now, or maybe being married to a woman who is hot all the time and get's sick in the heat has me suffering sympathetically. Don't know, but I am done with not having it in the car that is supposed to be my driver.

@barbee6043

On a side note, don't take my comments above as snarky or pointed at you. I didn't take offense to your comments nor did I intend to offer offense.

I was just sharing my thoughts.

@BergmanAutoCraft
Liked what I've seen of your video...will watch the rest of it at home after work.
What are the front bucket seats out of? Good support?

@DionR No offense taken either!!! I just make fun of AC since SE Tx is pretty hot and humid. OK so maybe the most humid and almost hottest place on the planet! lol
Wife and I are old and country folk. She sweats like crazy and me too. I just drive my old Mopars with the windows all down and no radio just the sound of the engine, sometimes just the sound of a slant!!

-
Back