Best race shocks ???

-
The CE on the front work fine..Had them set at 90/10..Only one car still has them on, two cars...duster and dart have been upgraded (?) to double adjustable...Duster 60 ft was better the Dart has not seen the track yet with new shocks....

As I said, the rear were only used with SS springs....in Vegas air the car ran 11.70s with 1.5x 60 ft times...

Duster had Viking DA in front...QA1 da in rear.
Dart now has QA1 in front and QA1 da in rear
Demon had CE 3way still on front...QA1 da in rear..

The CE on the front work fine..Had them set at 90/10..Only one car still has them on, two cars...duster and dart have been upgraded (?) to double adjustable...Duster 60 ft was better the Dart has not seen the track yet with new shocks....

As I said, the rear were only used with SS springs....in Vegas air the car ran 11.70s with 1.5x 60 ft times...

Duster had Viking DA in front...QA1 da in rear.
Dart now has QA1 in front and QA1 da in rear
Demon had CE 3way still on front...QA1 da in rear..
I do have the upgrade rear leaf springs

Hey guys got the old dart running finally and running super comp rear leaf Springs and kyb gas shocks the rear end feels loose on the take off any suggestions on a better shock or add onsome to leaf spring that will make it stiffer thanks in advance
monore air shocks jack the front and back up 90 lbs of air. stiffer in *** but you put 100 or so in it its super nice for lanching for even stiffer exteded shackels our dart hooks like a **** with 450 hp smallbock n 4 speed

Hey guys found the rancho shocks at mancini racing good price and 9 way adjustable

-
Back