Best replacement seat belts

-

440+6scamp

Reaction score
I' looking for new belts to replace my '74. Who makes some that look the most like the factory belts?

I checked out the PG website. Their belts only go up to a '71. I have a '74 w/ the retractable shoulder belt. Any good (close to factory looking) replacements for them?

Aftermarket buckles will look aftermarket w/logos ,etc.. Then their buckle quality is a gamble.
I had my belts rewebbed. The material was 35.00 and the labor ( sewing ) was 40.00
Just my .02

There is a guy in the States that rewebs the belts and rechromes them but you need a set for him to work with. I got a set for back seat from him and they are awesome even have the little white date tags on them . the company name is West Dakota Parts in Buffalo Wy. send me a pm if you are interested and I can give you his number

Did he do anything for the part that hangs from the roof rail? Everyone I have is very faded and looks like crap.
Thanks,
C

I am told that you can just use fabric dye on them and they come out like new , as long as they are in good condition.

I have a complete set off black belts from a 73 Swinger $75 plus shipping. 58.jpg

PM if interested?

58.jpg

I agree. I need the retractable should belt. I have my originals. Some of the plastic is cracked but maybe it wouldn't look too bad w/ either new or dyed webbing. I'll see how they turn out.

Thanks for the offer though.

There is a guy in wyoming that restores the old belts puts new webbing and rechromes the buckles or he will just polish the buckles whatever you want, if interested drop me a line and I will give you contact number, I had a set of back ones for my dart done really look nice

-
Back