Best source for turn signal switch

-

LD-Ordie

Reaction score
On my 68 Dart, my signals work fine and cancel, but to not snap in place and sometimes activates the left lights without the inside light on, from gravity. Can that piece be bought separate? I also see complete switch's from $50. to $200. Getting OEM would be great, but who makes a good aftermarket unit? Thanks!

On my 68 Dart, my signals work fine and cancel, but to not snap in place and sometimes activates the left lights without the inside light on, from gravity. Can that piece be bought separate? I also see complete switch's from $50. to $200. Getting OEM would be great, but who makes a good aftermarket unit? Thanks!

Happy with the one I got from Yearone. Was a good price at the time.Or classic industries

Turn signal cams are about $10 from Classic Industries. They have switches too. Kind of tough, you might have to take it apart to see what is wrong before ordering parts.

Remember this thread, somebody here sells them too. See post #8.
Turn signal switch
Then scroll to bottom, past the bulbs.
Screenshot_20220722-093409_Chrome.jpg

(Caution, I bought an old NOS TS switch at a swap meet, the box was old and the plastic was dried out).

Last edited:
I got mine from Dan aswell good quality unit same colour coded wiring as Oem ,you will need to source the plug where wires feed through unless you pic the wires out of the old one .I purchased one from classic industries.

Don’t bother with the cam only kit. In my experience, it doesn’t help electrical problems. It only helps if a leg is broken off the cam. If the rest of the switch isn’t healthy you are likely wasting your time.

I know others have had issues, but I bought a turn signal switch from Year one about 4-5 years ago and it is still working fine. I came with the connector body separate so you could fish the wires down the column. It was about $35 on sale. I only drive about 3-5 thousand miles a year, though.

-
Back