Beware of member Packers6947

-
Let me tell you all a story that happened to me.

I bought a blower on line. I never recieved it. I called and called and called. Finally I started calling everyone with the same name in his area. and got his dad. I told him I was calling to see if the blower was shipped out yet. He said he was shipping it today for his son. I said I wanted to make sure he had the right address. But he was sending it to somewhere else. It thought quickly and told him to send it to my new address , which wasn't new at all and he did. But I was not sure I would get it. So I filed a dispute and got my money back. I also got the blower a week later..

Now he calls me and loses it on the phone because the other guy never got the blower and had to return his money.. I laughed and hung up. The scammer got scammed. He sold it for more and said he was going to return my money when the other guys money cleared.

Yeah right. He eventually gave paypal a tracking #no. to my house. So I shipped him a turbo back. Case closed. What goes around comes around. I am sure you all can figure the rest out. He lost all the way around.

You just have to be one step ahead of the low scum bags.

Here is a pic of what purchased. I hope he was able to rebuild the turbo he got back. He was a member on turbo dodge . You should have heard the crying.

I would have loved to see his face when his dad told him where he sent it.

My last email to him was, "He who laughs last, laughs best Ha Ha Ha".

Attachments

• DSCF2881.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 265
Neither Pay pal nor Ebay stands behind you when you get scammed. I never saw mine!

Ive dealt with 68gtxman He is a man of his word. Do you still have those small bolt pattern wheels?

Do you mean the ones I bought from you? Yes! They are mounted on my convertible and I love them. If you mean my old SBP stock wheels, yes I have them too in storage.

Thanks again for dropping off the wheels at the airport for me!!!

Let me tell you all a story that happened to me.

I bought a blower on line. I never recieved it. I called and called and called. Finally I started calling everyone with the same name in his area. and got his dad. I told him I was calling to see if the blower was shipped out yet. He said he was shipping it today for his son. I said I wanted to make sure he had the right address. But he was sending it to somewhere else. It thought quickly and told him to send it to my new address , which wasn't new at all and he did. But I was not sure I would get it. So I filed a dispute and got my money back. I also got the blower a week later..

Now he calls me and loses it on the phone because the other guy never got the blower and had to return his money.. I laughed and hung up. The scammer got scammed. He sold it for more and said he was going to return my money when the other guys money cleared.

Yeah right. He eventually gave paypal a tracking #no. to my house. So I shipped him a turbo back. Case closed. What goes around comes around. I am sure you all can figure the rest out. He lost all the way around.

You just have to be one step ahead of the low scum bags.

Here is a pic of what purchased. I hope he was able to rebuild the turbo he got back. He was a member on turbo dodge . You should have heard the crying.

I would have loved to see his face when his dad told him where he sent it.

My last email to him was, "He who laughs last, laughs best Ha Ha Ha".

Quick thinking on your part, but it could have gone the other way. I'm glad the scumbag got what was coming to him!

Good news everyone! Paypal refunded the money back to me no questions asked! Looks like I got very lucky here. It's a shame that there's people out there looking to scam others. I might have given him the benefit of the doubt because you never know if someone runs into health problems or something serious. But the guy logged into the site 4 days after he stopped communicating with me so at that point any possible feelings of empathy were gone.

Lime twist, I definitely appreciate the offer. I'm kind of sour on this stuff right now so I'll probably wait before deciding the try purchasing them again. I'll contact you if I get serious about it here soon. If not, good luck with your sale.

Hemi446, I was only looking for Kelsey Hayes brakes since my DD Duster is SBP. Offering to ship your brakes for free was a very nice gesture. It's guys like you that make me feel glad that for every dipshit scammer out there, there's many more who are willing to do what they can to help out. I get furious at people that scam and steal but I'm equally as thankful for you guys out there that are willing to help out someone you've never even met or even talked to before. You're a hell of a guy for offering and if you're ever in my area, stop by for a cold one :headbang:

Come on, what would you expect from somebody with the name PACKERS ?

Flame on...

I'm posting this because I don't want anyone else to get screwed over by this guy. I paid $335 for a set of Kelsey Hayes brakes last month about week or two before Thanksgiving. He told me he'd ship them out a few days later and give me the tracking number. I didn't hear anything from him so I emailed him and asked if he shipped it and he gave me the usual excuse about being too busy and that he'd get it out a couple days later.

Couple more days go by and I don't hear anything so I tell him to just refund my money. He emails me back and says that the brakes are in the mail. I ask him for a tracking number and that's the last time I heard from him. That was 18 days ago. He's been AWOL ever since.

I filed a claim with Paypal and hopefully I'll hear the news in the next day or two that they'll be refunding my money. He hasn't responded to the claim at all so I don't see why they wouldn't.

It says he hasn't been on here since 12/6 but who knows if he has another name. His Paypal info says his name is Joseph Smith and that he's from Colorado. No idea if any of that is true but just wanted to put a warning out there just in case. If you know him, kindly knock on his door and punch him in the face for me.

Good news everyone! Paypal refunded the money back to me no questions asked!

I've seen lots of stuff for sale here that I didn't buy only because the listing said no fee Paypal. What seems sooo strange to me is and Item that I would have bought at the first asking price of 100.00 gets marked down by 20% or more during the following weeks and still not sold. Paypal fee is no where near the 20%. I not saying its always a scam but sure smells like it to me.
Bottom line... Be glad you didn't send the money ask a gift or donation.
Happy moparing

I've seen lots of stuff for sale here that I didn't buy only because the listing said no fee Paypal. What seems sooo strange to me is and Item that I would have bought at the first asking price of 100.00 gets marked down by 20% or more during the following weeks and still not sold. Paypal fee is no where near the 20%. I not saying its always a scam but sure smells like it to me.
Bottom line... Be glad you didn't send the money ask a gift or donation.
Happy moparing

Yeah I hear ya there. I recently bought a part off a member here and sent it as a gift but he's one of the most well known members and has been around for years so I knew there was a 99.9% chance everything would be ok...and it was. With this Packers idiot, yeah he had an account for 3 years but he didn't have a ton of posts and most of them involved buying/selling so there was no way I'd gift anything.

-
Back