big block a body headers

-

69formulaS3834speed

Reaction score
hello I have been talking to thorley headers the said they would do a new production run of headers if there was enough interest all we need is 15 to 20 people and they will do the run they also want to know if you want 4 into 1 or tri y style lets make this happen and give TTI some competetion thanks:glasses7: please pm me so I can send to thorley thanks

I may be interested in 2" tube 4-1. Depends on the cost. I would imagine they would be about the same as TTI? So what is it they are offering to make a difference?

Guess this got long, but,
I'm in the market for BB headers. I got this car('67 Barracuda)with a K-member that has spool mounts and a power steering box. home done/welded up by "a guy who used it in a race car". he said Shumacker tri-y's fit. didn't see it. Want 2", maybe with a step anyway.
So i had some headers on the wall. what i need or will make if need be are the same as the TTI's only the drivers side middle two pipes (#3 n 5) need to go over the steering column and back down and around like Headmans. Headmans don't work 'cause #1 doesn't go over the top, but go down where the box is. from looking at the Headmans and the info from TTI online I know it's possable. Yes, the column will need to be pulled. that is why no one makes them. I say it's worth it for 100+ HP and not baking the steering box, power or manual. I'm online here maybe every 60 days. so PM me if there is something going on, thanks, C300

I'm interested too. '72 Swinger, 6 cyl, stock k-member, Power steering, manual brakes. Going 440 over winter. still need to order exhaust.

I plan on using a stroked 400 in my '68 'Cuda. Would the Thorley headers be competatively priced with the Schumacker Tri-Ys? I know that Tri-Ys suffer a little in part of the power band, but you always have to give a little to get a little, I suppose.

I may be intereseted. Putting a 440 in my 72 swinger with a cage this winter. Planning on hedman fenderwells 2 inch but I think there ought to be a cheaper alternative to 700 bucks

-
Back