Big Blocks In Western Canada???

-

murph_44

Reaction score
Hi everybody im lookin to throw a big block into my 70 swinger either 383 or 440 but everything i find is new jersey kentucky so on and so on to far to ship or drive :banghead: was wondering if any of you fellow canucks knew of someone out west that has some??? Blocks or complete anything would help Thanks

not sure where youre located, but would it be too hard to dip down into Seattle, WA? There's usually some decent buys there on craigslist.

There is a source here in Trail,which is about 8 hr's away. He has 440's and 400's right now,no 383's. very reasonably priced.

PM me for more info.

Call Mike at kms, they had a 68 440 awhile back do not know if they still have it.

I've got 440 engines complete for rebuild in Salmon Arm area.

just look for some late 60 early 70's Chrysler's, C-body Newport ect they almost always had a B/RB motor in them and you can use the transmission also.

PM this member, he's just outside Lethbridge AB, he might be able to help ya. If not call me back as I know another who's got the engines but's a little pricey.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=4504

Thanks Terry! :thumrigh:
I do have some complete 383 and 400 cores that i would let go for pretty cheap.
The problem is with shipping, it would cost a lot i think. The engines are in Cranbrook, B.C. on my acreage if that helps.
P.M. me and i'll give you my phone number and e mail and we'll talk about it if you like.
I'm surprised you can't find anything locally.
Tom.

-
Back