BIG NHRA News

-
Ya,ok..thats what they were saying when Mopar came back out with the hemi in prostock a few years back..by the way it don't matter who qualifies #1 its who finishes #1 on Sunday that counts..

When your making more HP than the GM camps, it is going to be harder to dial in the chassis & clutch. He is getting it figured out though.
To see who is making good power, just check the MPH sheets after qualifing runs.
Its not like he's not going any rounds. he has had several r/ups & 1/4 finals. He had one race where he wasn't allowed to compete in. This really killed him in the points. If he had, he could have possiably finished 2nd last season.
But hey, if you want to root for your Pontiac's, go right ahead. It's a free country.
I just happen to be a pure MOPAR guy all the way.

Good luck to Kurt..but prostock is dominated by Pontiacs,best Dodge finish is nowhere near #1 for awhile now...

Not true, AJ should have won a couple races last year. He got treed a couple times.

Pontiac is history, it is all Chevy, or soon will be. Oh and don't forget Larry Morgan building Ford valve covers for the Hemi, so he can put it in the Mustang.

Not true, AJ should have won a couple races last year. He got treed a couple time

Should have don't count...

As for rooting for Pontiac not really i'm a Greg Anderson fan i wish he was running a Mopar,brand loyalty means nothing to me..

Should have don't count...

As for rooting for Pontiac not really i'm a Greg Anderson fan i wish he was running a Mopar,brand loyalty means nothing to me..

The point was, the Mopars are more than competitive, contrary to your first statement.

I have always been an Alan Johnson fan, because he truly is a Mopar guy, it isn't just a ride to him like most of these guys. I was a huge Darrell Alderman fan, loved the guy.

I don't see Greg Anderson ever switching from GM, since Summitt probably sells 20x more GM parts than they do Mopars.

-
Back