Big Project

-

sean

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and hope to be able to get help and be of help here. I've lived in Boise Id. for 15 years. I own two 1967 Barracuda coupes one is a formula S 383 with a TF727 410 gears the other is a 273 sb AC
car both are floor console cars. The "S" car is being disassembled for paint at this time and the small block car is for reassembly reference. I will need knowledge and advice as I've never taken a car apart this far before, it is scary. I don't want to take up too much time and be all long winded, I'll post some photos soon and keep all informed of my struggles. Thanks Sean

Welcome aboard and no worries on questions. That is why we are here.

Hey welcome aboard the board.

Look, Learn, and contribute and most of all have fun !!!!!!!!

-RPM

These folks here will take the scary part out of your new experience
There are some great tec's and good folks here ready to jump in and help.
Just make it fun like RPM said
and ask ANYTHING THAT HAS YOU CONFUSED. like I do.:-D
and keep us updated .

I will be the first to ask !!!! pictures :happy10:

put a rush on those pics, I'm ready to see more Barracuda's being worked on!!!!

Welcome!!! Yes, get some pics up.lol Seriously, this is the place for GREAT advice and help. Ive posted questions hoping to get a response and I end up with multiple people lending their experience to my project. Awesome people here that are ALWAYS willing to help and not make you feel that any question is stupid.

Ok I put some photos up. I may have done it wrong as I didn't get the Gallery effect I was hoping for but their there. The Nampa dude may recognize my car. you cant miss that eye sore.

-
Back