Biohazard

-
I see a lot of movement on the wall of boxes to the right of your car...it's nearly gone!!

Just a different camera angle. I assure you: Its all still there. :(
One thing good about the moves...it gets us to reevaluate our 'hoard' each time and we do end up pitching a lot of stuff that we just don't need. Putting the fish back together will also eliminate many boxes. I kinda front-loaded the parts gathering so there's a good amount of stuff just waiting to be attached to the car or, in some cases, re-attached.

Just a different camera angle. I assure you: Its all still there. :(
One thing good about the moves...it gets us to reevaluate our 'hoard' each time and we do end up pitching a lot of stuff that we just don't need. Putting the fish back together will also eliminate many boxes. I kinda front-loaded the parts gathering so there's a good amount of stuff just waiting to be attached to the car or, in some cases, re-attached.

I bet your chompin at the bit to get the car in cruzing form.
The repainting and all that comes with moving sure does consume time and money, but it has to be done. I'm sure you will get back to fishing again soon.:cheers:

Yeah, man...I just checked out your thread. Can't wait to see the finished product there!

Since I'm moved now, there's nothing in particular that out-prioritizes any other thing so, if I want to just work toward being able to fire up the engine...I guess I can do that. Once I get a few house projects knocked out, that is.

Project update:

Kitchen's done. Now just waiting on the granite guy to finish cutting and polishing the slab that will go on the new cabinet we had added in.

Sad what my thread has turned into. :(

Making headway in the werkplatz..

Last time:

Today:

Things I have yet to go through and put away have been consolidated at the nose of the car. Just imagine that area cleared out. (I'm working nights so, had to stop for dinner and such) Plus, on the 2-car side, I have the wife's car cleared and parked. Putting some excess furniture up on Craig's that's currently in the garage on her side...if not for that stuff, I'd have all three cars garaged.

Just think of this as the pause that refreshes. When you hear that motor purr you will feel just like Dr Frankenstein, ITS ALIVE! BTW thought I saw the car rock just a little bit in the webcam.

So, you are from around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

No...WI/MN was on my list of possible places to go before we settled on Albuquerque. Drove up that way back in 2011 and had some Norske Nook en route to the boundary waters area. We had been to Norway so...had to go get some Viking chow once we knew it was there. :D

Elephant....rat....I see what you did there!

Since this whole page has been nothing but "relocation" stuff...one of my new neighbors dropped by couple days ago...he's building a 68 Formula S notch.

I knew I picked the right place. :D

Fish in the attic. At least that's what it looks like.

Since this whole page has been nothing but "relocation" stuff...one of my new neighbors dropped by couple days ago...he's building a 68 Formula S notch.

I knew I picked the right place. :D

That's so Cool...yep the universe works!!!!!!!

Yep! He said he's "on there" when I mentioned FABO so...mabye he'll drop in but I'm not the sort to call folks out so we'll just have to see.
Meanwhile, I still have a ton of boxes in the fishpen but its mostly ones that will remain there anyway. I have full control now of 'where everything is' so I can function normally. Just one (spare) bedroom to organize and I may be able to venture back under the hood after that's done. I did cheat a little - I paid a guy to paint two ceilings that needed it. Cash well spent, I tell ya.

PS...all of the contractors who've been thru the house...yeah, they all love the ol' fish. :D

Is it bad form to put '67 seats in a '69? That stainless trim that runs along the sides of the buckets is so cool. Plymouth shoulda kept that thru the entire run IMO.

Of course I will but my decision will take into account a general consensus from the masses even if it isn't based entirely on that consensus.

Mine had 67 frames in it before resurrection.

The trim is nice appearing both on the back and lower areas. Upon close inspection I found that the frames were better re-enforced on the 69 style. The 67 frames were both cracked just foward of the rear mount location. The 69 frames had more metal there. Just a thought.

Your originals looked pretty good and with fresh covers you will be happy IMO.

-
Back