Birthday / Christmas Present

-

BWoodbury

Reaction score
8125736296_d78705117b_z.jpg

This is my Birthday / Christmas Present from my wife. I have the best wife in the world! I plan to not just keep her stock (the car, not the wife) but to return to as original as I can get. First of many questions. I know that the antenna is not right. But what should it look like? A simple whip or a collapsing type?

She is a Dart 270 with the 225 slant 6 and an automatic transmission.

Your wife is a dart 270? Where did ya meet a wife like that. That is a nice looking car and I would happy to get 1 as a present congrats.

a regular telescoping attenna would be nomal...no springing thing. Oh yeah nice looking dart...I'd leave the ralley wheels they look pretty good on there.

Yep, I'd leave the rallye wheels on, too. The standard wheel was 4½" wide, there was an HD wheel that was 5½" wide. Good luck finding any of those.

BTW: Nice looking ride. Ya may want to consider hanging on to it (and the wife) for a while.

that is a very clean car!! hope you & your wife enjoy it for years to come!! Lawrence

That wife and car are keepers, 'til death do you part on both. The paint looks perfect, at least at the resolution on FABO, and looks like a fairly new vinyl top. I would keep it mostly stock, since adding a lot of $$$ to a 4 dr will never return the investment. I would at least add HEI ignition (cheap & easy, many posts). If you ever remove on the exhaust pipe, add an O2 bung for a rich/lean indicator.

Thanks everybody. And don't worry I am definately keeping the wife. We've been together for 18 years and married for 16.

I also like the wheels and will be keeping them as well.

More pictures soon...

-
Back