Bit chilly this morning...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
20161214_074450_001.jpg

with the bit of a breeze it feels like -9...

That is also heading to the Carolinas. Not as bad as you have it, but Friday the high may reach 32 with a low of 17. Stay warm my friend

That's headed to Colorado. Supposed to be that cold Saturday. -7 without the wind chill
Forecast is -3 on Friday night and -4 on Saturday night, before any wind. in typical Eastern Washington fashion we went from high 40's-low 50's to cold in one weekend. Glad that we got our frost free yard hydrant replaced just prior to the cold moving in. Our dogs have not been going out much. Last night Mita went to the doggy door...waited it for it to open...she shuddered a bit and went back in front of one of the stoves..

Shelby, the youngest, has started eating turds...damn dog bought a frozen pile inside yesterday..

Crazy weather, we are forecast to maybe reach 32 Friday and be in the 60's Sunday.
My mom would call this pneumonia weather

Crazy weather, we are forecast to maybe reach 32 Friday and be in the 60's Sunday.
that would be warm here - they are saying wind chills of -20 here for tomorrow.. 5-8" of that miserable white garbage on Saturday, and rain to weigh it all down on Sunday... grrrr

We are expecting ice Friday night. Love the snow, hate the ice.

I know what you mean. low this am was 68 ! BURRRRRRRR
Did you bundle up this A.M. Sir? Smoked cheese is on hold...obviously....

Debating on wearing shorts today....the cold is supposed to hang around a bit. Calling for a dusting of snow.

Forgot to plug my Duramax in. It will start, it is just going to protest a bit..I drove it yesterday. Was plugged in. Started it the digital coolant temperature gauge read 80. After running for a few minutes it read 30*. The entire 35 mile trip to town the thermostats were shut. one is 180*, the second is 185*. Coolant never got over 165*. Climbing a few short hills coming home I saw 181* on the gauge.
Will take this over the summer heat in AZ. I was there last February, they set a record high.....93*...no thanks...

They said we may see single digits in next couple days. Usualy dont go there more than a few times a year, and mostly end of January. Didn't hear wind chill, but supposed to be windy. Is your neighbor still out in the tent?

Last edited:
Whatever turned that thermometer down that far blew into our neighborhood last night! Our pup is doing the same thing, runs to the door, I open it, and the wind, or something, blows her right back onto the couch!! Then she sits there and pouts! She's convinced that the park is still 85 and sunny and I'm just being mean!!

IMG_1647.JPG

Sing along now.

"At least it's not Minnesota"
Oh, wait.
That's "At least it's not North Dakota."

Forecast for Bismark ND Saturday.
"MAY be dangerous for outdoors activities"?
I'm guessing will be dangerous.

DAY
-10°HIRealFeel® -24°Precipitation 4%

Frigid with intervals of clouds and sunshine
  • WNW 8 mph
  • Gusts: 13 mph

• Max UV Index: 1 (Low)
  • Thunderstorms: 0%
  • Precipitation: 0 in
  • Rain: 0 in
  • Snow: 0 in
  • Ice: 0 in
  • Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs
  • Hours of Rain: 0 hrs
NIGHT
-25°LORealFeel® -32°Precipitation 3%

Frigid with patchy clouds; extreme cold may be dangerous for outdoor activities
  • WSW 6 mph
  • Gusts: 8 mph

• Max UV Index: N/A
  • Thunderstorms: 0%
  • Precipitation: 0 in
  • Rain: 0 in
  • Snow: 0 in
  • Ice: 0 in
  • Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs
  • Hours of Rain: 0 hrs

They said we may see single digits in next couple days. Usualy dont go there more than a few times a year, and mostly end of January. Didn't hear wind chill, but supposed to be windy. Is your neighbor still out in the tent?
He was there during the day yesterday but didn't say anything smoke coming from the tent...or the school bus that one of his friends lives in. Heard that they stay with a family member when it gets cold..

Probably don't want to hear the Christmas forecast, 63 for a low 82 for a high. I know cold weather sucks but come on 82 on Christmas day? Now that sucks!

Had the window down and my phone in my hand to keep a picture of Tent Boys place but they were outside when I went by. Place looks like a cyclone blew thru it..was surprised to see them there today. Guessing they will be gone by the weekend, suppose to warm up a bit, snow some and then another arctic mass is supposed to show up.

North Carolina weather today isn't as bad as some of you, but it is 37 now with windy conditions and a low of 17 tonight. Low 30's for a high tomorrow with freezing rain tomorrow night, but 60 Sunday.
Be safe everyone

Props to the young guns out there bustin' knuckles in the cold.
The old guys sitting behind keyboards, all toasty warm and talkin' 'bout "baby its cold outside".... have been there done that.
And happy holidays to all

Props to the young guns out there bustin' knuckles in the cold.
The old guys sitting behind keyboards, all toasty warm and talkin' 'bout "baby its cold outside".... have been there done that.
And happy holidays to all
27 here now, been in the 30`s for a few days. supposed to be 59-60 Friday, then single digits sunday . already burnt a bunch of wood, maybe get it all burned that's left over from the big ice storm of a few yrs back, some of it`s rotting anyway. wish it was 90 !

-
Back