Black Friday sales. Who’s buying what.

-
I was looking to buy a new 55" Samsung Smart TV, but a deal on a new Mopar M1 Tunnel Ram came along, so the TV will have to wait. A guy must have priorities.

The TV can wait until Superbowl time.

Tom
Just a comment, I have a Samsung smart TV and would never buy another. It used to play IMDB content from Prime Video and then suddenly stopped. I started getting an error message that the device was not capable of showing the content (or something like that). After an hour with Prime (to no avail) and an hour with Samsung, the only advice I got from Samsung was that they had a sale on new TV's and that would surely solve the problem. No, I'm going to solve the problem with buying something else.

Why would you do that. It’s a gift, nothing more nothing less. I never asked or have gotten positive feedback for something I get and give for free. I’m surprised if he would expect that.
He didn't expect anything. I know that there are positive feedback scores on here, but I usually use this site on my phone, and couldn't figure out how to navigate to that on the phone even though I see score stuff while browsing. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying something positive about members who help others out, and now that im on the actual computer thought I would try it.

He didn't expect anything. I know that there are positive feedback scores on here, but I usually use this site on my phone, and couldn't figure out how to navigate to that on the phone even though I see score stuff while browsing. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying something positive about members who help others out, and now that im on the actual computer thought I would try it.

Trouble is that by doing this it loads a persons history with good results on non business transactions. The business give these to the tracks so the tracks can supply the racers with a discount. If anyone deserves credit it’s Summit.

Trouble is that by doing this it loads a persons history with good results on non business transactions. The business give these to the tracks so the tracks can supply the racers with a discount. If anyone deserves credit it’s Summit.
Don’t read too much into it PBR, I think you and GTX John are good guys helping out the members here. There’s not a lot of people giving out these codes by the goodness of their hearts. ****, I’ve been part of communities that sell discount codes, now that’s fucked up.

Same here, pretty much dwindling off since November 4 of 2020. With one job on the bench and nothing behind it, it's grim and the fat lady is in the parking lot warming up her vocal chords. Hard to admit after 17 years ......

Do you have a Facebook page for your business. If not you should and please let me know if you do so I can like and share.

Do you have a Facebook page for your business. If not you should and please let me know if you do so I can like and share.

Oh yeahhhh, since April of 2010. It has about 3,300 fans/followers.

Screenshot_20231130-120439.png

The quick launch is @CudaChickPowder.
There's an Instagram page too @CudaChick1968.
Thanks for asking and telling your friends!!

Last edited:
Sorry to be late to the game but, I took advantage of the 20% off from BTE annual sale again this year buying a PG case, Bell and tailshaft. Also BLP carburetors had a nice sale so, my 2 4150's are getting upgraded airhorns and baseplates. Both have been great companies to work with for years now in my experience.

So far, a set of Milodon 1.81" comp valves, 2 sets of machined race-locks, carbide cutters & coolant/cutting fluid....so far....

Even though I still have a long way to go on my engine build. I bought a holley oil pan and holley engine mounts. To install a stroked gen3 hemi in my dakota.

Springs, cups, retainers and locks here. Almost enough now to assemble a W5 416.

Black Friday may be over, but Eddy carbs are 10% off as of last night, for those looking for an AVS2 etc......add a 10% coupon...:thumbsup:

Got this last night. $70 off for HF ITC members
1701815541184.png

Used it Today to gain a 1/4" of header to torsion bar clearance on the driver's side.
Using the Small Ram placed between the frame rail and the offending header tube.
Worked like a charm.
A block of steel wrapped in black tape as a spacer against the header tube. No Denting!
Headers are Polished Ceramic coated.

I finally got a tracking number on the wheels i ordered for the truck

From what ive been told, 3 out of the 4 wheels i ordered were damaged when they got to the distribution center
So they ordered 3 new ones and those were damaged too

I talked to the salesman on friday and told him to get one more set of the ones i ordered (black with a machined lip) and one set of all black ones

I figured if we ran into any more issues he could mount the tires on the black ones
Sounds like they came in yesterday and third times the charm

I should see them on Thursday

-
Back