Black Friday Sales

-
I get now.. I wasn't thinking political...
I forgot that's acceptable as long as it agrees with the owner and moderators of this forum...
And I will be the one who gets warned for this statement... Or lose privileges to post...
It's hard not to get political when whats going on but thank God he sent Jesus.

If anyone knows if the smallblock intakes for the Magnums are gonna be on sale please let me know!!! Thanks

If anyone knows if the smallblock intakes for the Magnums are gonna be on sale please let me know!!! Thanks
Speedmaster has had them on sale every year now for the last couple that I know of at least if not few. I got one last year and generally their sale starts tonight at 12:00..
Patients grasshopper...

I'm trying not to spend so much cause the btm might fall out again
I've got my truck build going on and I've been reaching into savings lately because I'll be buying the stuff here in a few months anyways and not only will it cost more but it won't be on sale on top of it... Damned if I do damned if I don't...

Last edited:
If a guy's going to buy it anyways, makes sense to buy it while it's on sale !!! What's Dodges Black Friday Sale on Hellcats ????? :D :D

If a guy's going to buy it anyways, makes sense to buy it while it's on sale !!! What's Dodges Black Friday Sale on Hellcats ????? :D :D
Better buy one fast. They dead after next year

FWIW.......

QUICKJACK BL-7000SLX 7,000 lbs. Capacity Portable Car Lift-BL-7000SLX-AC-110V - The Home Depot

upload_2021-11-27_12-48-20.png

QUICKJACK BL-5000SLX 5,000 lbs. Capacity Portable Car Lift-BL-5000SLX AC 110v - The Home Depot
upload_2021-11-27_12-50-15.png

-
Back