Black Friday Sales

-
I've got at least four things in my cart waiting for Black Friday from Speedmaster...
Miladon has owed me an oil pan for 8 years now but want me to send mine and then wait for them to send me another one... Whatever I'll never buy from them again.. so far my JB weld and Right stuff permatex is held back the pinhole in their weld...

If you read my post on here mine was way past just needing epoxy. Mine need redesigned.

I've never in my life taken advantage of any black Friday sales. I just have to buy stuff as I can afford it, "WHENEVER" that is, and it usually "AIN'T" during a sale. LOL

same here....I know plenty of people who do, I’m just not one of them. Everything I want a big discount on still costs too much anyways...should be buying some sheet metal for other future projects, seems the price only goes up the longer I wait!

I've never in my life taken advantage of any black Friday sales. I just have to buy stuff as I can afford it, "WHENEVER" that is, and it usually "AIN'T" during a sale. LOL

sounds like something mom always used to say
"its not a good deal if you cant afford it"

Man I hate hearing stories about milodon pans leaking, I wrapped my last one around a manhole ring sticking three and a half inches above the ground shoved it clear back against the crank and literally tore one header off. And it still didn't leak. But the new one I bought did leak after I kissed it with a cut off wheel man sometimes I suck :mad:I have also had no problem with speedmaster and have delivered parts as advertised in a promptly manner. I was also skeptical about using them after reading negative reviews mostly from Chevy owners. And I would never endorse anything just for the sake of low cost, but I have been satisfied with my dealings with speedmaster 78.

If you read my post on here mine was way past just needing epoxy. Mine need redesigned.
I seen yours that needed read designed but also many of us are having problem with the front passenger corner hitting the k frame. Which is a need for a redesign. Beyond having to beat on my headers so they didn't touch the driver side... (My brand new ceramic coated headers....):mob:...
Goodbye warranty on those...

It's because you have no patience grasshopper.... LOL..
Trust me I'm guilty of the same thing...
2 years ago I wanted the Speedmaster heads and was saving till Black Friday and sometime in September they went on sale for 30% off and thought I could never beat that and sent for them for $800... Sure enough Black Friday came and mine were still on the shelf and they had 40% off and it would have been $700... Last year I jumped on that intake manifold thinking I may do a magnum swap and something and never did it for that but sure enough it's on my new truck build and glad I got it for under $150...
My cart has four things in it from Speedmaster right now waiting to pull the trigger...

I'm surprised that some of these politically correct whackos haven't lobbied to change the name from ''Black Friday'' to something else to keep from offending someone.
Get ready for ''Fall Friday'' deals coming your way within a few years.....

As for me, I might order a carpet for my Valiant if one comes up on sale, but I usually don't buy anything on ''Black Friday''.
And yeah, waiting until the spring for delivery isn't a problem....

I bottomed out a milodon in the front, just about 3/8. I'm going to maybe cut a line and tap it out then re weld it..so that I dont distort it..or distort it anymore than the impact against the rail road track.

Just called inteletronics and talked to Shawn in sales... Super easy to get a hold of and nice to talk to...
I just got $100 off of my lifetime warranty made in America instrument cluster for my new Power Wagon project...
They just came out with what looks like one of their only Mopar direct fit pieces and it's for a body mopars!...
Of course this isn't the bezel but all the direct fit custom gauges...
When I when I restore the gauges in my Duster I can guarantee I'm going to be given Shawn a call...
Screenshot_20211122-071358.png

It's cool is most of their systems have a recall on them for 0 to 60 time and quarter mile time and such...
Remember the promo code on the website and this will be $100 off or 25%...

Black Friday/cyber-Monday sales can be worth the wait, especially if you are thinking of buying something and it's only a few weeks away. For instance ....
  • I bought Speedmaster intakes for LA/Mag at 135 shipped to my door. Normally over 200. Bought one in 2020 and 2 more in 2021. Cheapest way to get a magnum in your daily driver. Used two of the 3 so far. One on a LA 318 and one on a 5.9 Magnum. Both sealed and work great. I'm not shooting for 600 hp for either engine LOL
  • 730 for fully loaded SBM LA heads to the front door. Summit gets over 1100. Been on the Duster over a year and zero issues, but doesn't get driven very often.
  • I have bought other things too, maybe not even car related from retailers. Some of these sales are genuine savings IF you are going to buy the product anyways.

Black Friday/cyber-Monday sales can be worth the wait, especially if you are thinking of buying something and it's only a few weeks away. For instance ....
  • I bought Speedmaster intakes for LA/Mag at 135 shipped to my door. Normally over 200. Bought one in 2020 and 2 more in 2021. Cheapest way to get a magnum in your daily driver. Used two of the 3 so far. One on a LA 318 and one on a 5.9 Magnum. Both sealed and work great. I'm not shooting for 600 hp for either engine LOL
  • 730 for fully loaded SBM LA heads to the front door. Summit gets over 1100. Been on the Duster over a year and zero issues, but doesn't get driven very often.
  • I have bought other things too, maybe not even car related from retailers. Some of these sales are genuine savings IF you are going to buy the product anyways.
Also to the profiteers out there! LOL how many times have you seen someone buy one of these intakes on Black Friday and then in February March or April the price is $200 LOL plus shipping! LOL...

Also to the profiteers out there! LOL how many times have you seen someone buy one of these intakes on Black Friday and then in February March or April the price is $200 LOL plus shipping! LOL...
Yep. As for me, I seem to always be the buyer. Then I give stuff away.. poor business, I know

If ya need any transmission parts CRT is having a 10% off. Call and say Let's go Brandon!

I called Coldmaster in Florida and of course Omar answered on the first ring and I said that I had got AC for my Duster a couple years ago and was interested in an AC and heating setup... I asked if there was going to be any Black Friday stuff coming and he said yeah they're a couple things were going to be on sale...
(As if their stuff isn't extremely inexpensive in comparison...)
Anyways he said what are you looking for and I told him about what I was looking for and he sent me an email and said it was already on sale which it has been for as long as I can remember but he gave me yet another 10% off...
TRIGGER PULLED....

I called Coldmaster in Florida and of course Omar answered on the first ring and I said that I had got AC for my Duster a couple years ago and was interested in an AC and heating setup... I asked if there was going to be any Black Friday stuff coming and he said yeah they're a couple things were going to be on sale...
(As if their stuff isn't extremely inexpensive in comparison...)
Anyways he said what are you looking for and I told him about what I was looking for and he sent me an email and said it was already on sale which it has been for as long as I can remember but he gave me yet another 10% off...
TRIGGER PULLED....
UPDATE:..
IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS I HAVE MY TRACKING NUMBER FROM COLDMASTER...
This summer I should be enjoying the 22,000 plus BTUs of AC finger freezing Bliss.... (That's almost twice the BTUs that vintage Air puts out...)

Speedmaster is having their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales per an online chat with them just now.

upload_2021-11-23_14-15-15.png

2 years ago I ordered bumpers for my Barracuda $150 each. They where from AMD but cannot remember the site name. I got from here but cannot remember the company.

Intellitronics already sent my 25% off stuff...:thumbsup:..
Come on Speedmaster... My trigger finger is getting itchy! LOL...

-
Back