blowers?

-

65cudasteve

Reaction score
ive seriously been thinking about putting a blower on my 65 formula s cuda and i know which one i want but i dont want it to weird with a blower on there so this is really a question on what you guys think? do you think a blower with a 400 Big Block engine in a 65 formula s cuda with side exit exhaust will fit? i think it will actually

i shoved a 440 Indy maxx wedge motor in my 63 dart... custom headers and some steering mods but you can get it in there...

001.jpg

do i see 2 4 barrel carbs on that beast? -Jaw Drops- so pretty lol.

ive seriously been thinking about putting a blower on my 65 formula s cuda and i know which one i want but i dont want it to weird with a blower on there so this is really a question on what you guys think? do you think a blower with a 400 Big Block engine in a 65 formula s cuda with side exit exhaust will fit? i think it will actually

I'm sure you will have to hack a hole into the hood but I think it would look absolutely killer. Just make sure to jack it up in the back with some air shocks and throw some fat tires on 70's mag wheels on it to complete the period look. Oh, and NO hood scoop, put it on display for everyone to see.

i just saw a pic of a 65 cuda with a blower and my jaw just dropped as it looks DANG good with a blower on her everyone here in TN is saying put scoops on it i kept saying heck no if im going to do anything its going to be a blower.

I did a 400/451 in my '65 A and the hood closed, but no huffer. You could run a Paxton if you put the battery in the trunk. Hi-po manifolds fit!

Stuffing the big block into an early a-body is ok for going straight. The idea of small block in the light a-body is handling and performance. The balance between front and rear with small block made this a great road racing car and SCAA car. Big block is great to drag race but not much for making turns...Small block can still rock if done right, by the way how do you get to the plugs on that cool big block in the 63 dart? My 66, w/318 ran 14's with modest work, it could easily be made to go faster like 12's but how fast can you really go on the street? I had a 98 z28 (I know not mopar) and was going about 125 mph going up a mountain in WVA and it dawned on me when I got to the top if something was over the hill I could not stop or even touch brakes without much death to me or someone else..I realized going fast like that is for the track and not the street. JMO

i have a 370 small block i am putting in the car as i just want to enjoy it while i build the 400 both engines are going to be just fro cruising i dont plan on being on a track with this car im making the car as i want it. and cudalover im putting viper blue on my cuda is that the same color on yours i like that blue a lot.

-
Back