Blueprint crate 408 long block- combos?

-
I will check with the wife tonight and let you know.
once we have a date, we should probably start a thread of notification in whatever Regional forum Michigan belongs
Check with the wife?? COME ON MAN !!!

DOOOO IIITT!

Friday August 9th works for me
That Saturday the 10th would be a good day, so the whole day could be used. I doubt the track even opens until 5 on friday. And I would be 6 hours from home. Lmk if there is group interest. 131 or milan

131 is about a 45 minute drive for me
milan would be over 2 1/2 hours

so i would prefer 131

That's more than half way across the country for me, and I don't have an engine yet. You'll have to count me out, but I hope you guys have a blast. I have much work to do, so I don't plan on having the Dart on the road until the spring. And I'll be running rough and ugly for a couple of years. I figured I'd get the mechanical systems working first, and move on to cosmetics later as budget allows. This engine is a bit over the top- I'll need unibody frame connectors(& roll cage?) and disc brakes before I can get it out to play. I should do a SS spring conversion to get more rubber on the ground, but I'll feel it out with the current set up before I go that route. I'll have lots of questions as time goes on.

That's more than half way across the country for me, and I don't have an engine yet. You'll have to count me out, but I hope you guys have a blast. I have much work to do, so I don't plan on having the Dart on the road until the spring. And I'll be running rough and ugly for a couple of years. I figured I'd get the mechanical systems working first, and move on to cosmetics later as budget allows. This engine is a bit over the top- I'll need unibody frame connectors(& roll cage?) and disc brakes before I can get it out to play. I should do a SS spring conversion to get more rubber on the ground, but I'll feel it out with the current set up before I go that route. I'll have lots of questions as time goes on.

No worries. I was just throwing it out there for the interest. If there were a dozen guys in the area that woulda been cool, but I also cant tow that distance without a big gathering. Probably a pipe dream.

-
Back