Blueprint crate 408 long block- combos?

-
Could be just rod/piston/crank throw stacked tolerances, but they were consistently .011 across all 8 in the hole. Mine is old 08-09.
My bad! I didn't know you had one of ours, I was talking to a magnum in general, which you're right, is usually in the hole more than an LA. To my knowledge at this point in time, they are zero'd regardless.
Is yours a BPE short block, or the long block? got me curious now!

Dressed came with the 825 mighty demon also with scat h beams. Yup LA, Sheet says 467hp 510 torque. Definitely 08-09 manufacture.

Dressed came with the 825 mighty demon also with scat h beams. Yup LA, Sheet says 467hp 510 torque. Definitely 08-09 manufacture.
10-11 years. Not too bad!! you'll have to PM me the Serial #. Thats wild it came with a demon, but we are talking a decade ago.lol I was still at Summit at that point i believe.

It wont be quite that high, but we do have a magnum launching soon. Its finished as far as R&D goes, just waiting on paperwork. I want to say itll be marketed at 465. I'm pushing for something higher also, but that's a from scratch build, so gonna need some time on that one.

The magnum is/will replace the LAs very shortly. The shortblock LA is gone, as we need all the cores to fill the LA long block orders we have. Mag long block is close...reminds me to bend some ears monday,!!
Too bad you're so far away, as I have a 70 340 and a 68 318 block I'm looking to get rid of. The 318 I know is good, but the 340 has not been checked and has a busted ear where the motor mount bolts on. There's a shipping dock at my work, so they can be shipped if you're desperate for cores.

Too bad you're so far away, as I have a 70 340 and a 68 318 block I'm looking to get rid of. The 318 I know is good, but the 340 has not been checked and has a busted ear where the motor mount bolts on. There's a shipping dock at my work, so they can be shipped if you're desperate for cores.
thanks for the offer, but we only get cores from large outfits anyways. in usually batches of 100+. That way we have a guarantee exchange if the cores are bad also.

I love my 408 from blue print. For me customer service was excellent dealt with a lady by the name of Stephanie I believe simply the best

I love my 408 from blue print. For me customer service was excellent dealt with a lady by the name of Stephanie I believe simply the best
Stephanie is awesome! Glad she got you hooked up!!!

She knows how to keep a customer happy . I recommend blue print to anyone that listens . The best part I’m not the slowest at the track , no more 14seconds passes

She knows how to keep a customer happy . I recommend blue print to anyone that listens . The best part I’m not the slowest at the track , no more 14seconds passes

would that be US131 motorsports park?

there are a few of us within driving distance from there

would that be US131 motorsports park?

there are a few of us within driving distance from there[/QUOTE. No sir iv only been to lapeer 1 time with this set up. Iv been to 131 one time as a spectator ,would love to go there and race maybe soon

lol maybe you all can tell her to do this. How do you get the quote and then your answer below it lmao

Ok I’ll try this again I’m new to this posting stuff I been following Fabo for awhile some very smart guys here how do y’all get the Quote above the response you want to give to the quote

Ok I’ll try this again I’m new to this posting stuff I been following Fabo for awhile some very smart guys here how do y’all get the Quote above the response you want to give to the quote
Press the reply button and wait or the page to fully load and the post that you hit reply on will automatically be quoted.

Move your mouse to outside the quote tags and click to leave the marker and then write your reply.

There is also a edit button

how do y’all get the Quote above the response you want to give to the quote
So, as Rumble was eluding to, if you only want to respond to a portion of a post (you want to respond to one of AJ's posts) but don't want all 6 pages worth of text,:lol: -Highlight the portion of the text you don't need, then hit backspace, & it will leave just the part you want.

Last edited:
No sir iv only been to lapeer 1 time with this set up. Iv been to 131 one time as a spectator ,would love to go there and race maybe soon

im clear west of lapeer

one of these days we need to do a meet and greet at 131

im clear west of lapeer

one of these days we need to do a meet and greet at 131
I have ran @ Milan before!
If we can organize a weekend that works for everyone, i would gladly tow my junk up there, or to 131, as i have a customer in HOWE area that I stop in every 6 weeks or so. looks like 131 is maybe 2 hours from there, and right in motorstates backyard....I'm kinda excited about this if a handfull of ya'll are game?

Press the reply button and wait or the page to fully load and the post that you hit reply on will automatically be quoted.

Move your mouse to outside the quote tags and click to leave the marker and then write your reply.

There is also a edit button[/QUOTE

If we can organize a weekend that works for everyone, i would gladly tow my junk up there, or to 131, as i have a customer in HOWE area that I stop in every 6 weeks or so. looks like 131 is maybe 2 hours from there, and right in motorstates backyard....I'm kinda excited about this if a handfull of ya'll are game?
im in...ive been waiting for @prorac1 to bring out @Prorac2 's car for a good oogling

There is also a edit button
O **** I got it now

Yes sir I’m in , May be could get some pointers from y’all on what I need to get this thing into the high 11s what I think it should run

I will check with the wife tonight and let you know.
once we have a date, we should probably start a thread of notification in whatever Regional forum Michigan belongs

-
Back