Body mods, post em!

-
Soon to come will be a T56 Magnum 6 speed, more fancy suspension parts, the matching rear '68 side markers, and a recessed flip cap from a new Challenger.

Most of it's in my build thread in my sig, or will be soon with any luck. :thumbup:
"Soon to come" has nearly turned into a year... and still no T-56??? :poke:

Way too many mods over stock to list, but here's a few.

hoodresized.jpg

2a.jpg

caps5.jpg

ShifterArt.jpg

Motor.jpg

newface.jpg

dash.jpg

hoodopen.jpg

"Soon to come" has nearly turned into a year... and still no T-56??? :poke:

Nope. That's what happens when your project is also your daily driver. I've got all the parts for the T56 conversion waiting for when I can disable the car for a bit. I tore down my Challenger to fix all the rust issues finally, and like usually happens found more rust than I thought was there. While it's out of action the Duster has to stay together until I have another transportation option. Such is life.

@72bluNblu 2 years and counting. Lol

Yeah I know. Still sitting on my bench. :(

But it’s tough to put my daily driver down for the time it’ll take me to do the swap. I figure even with the crossmember already done I should still leave about a week to fabricate the new tunnel, install the transmission and install everything I need for the hydraulic clutch. Plus somewhere in that process I’ll have to leave a few days for the driveline shop to make a new driveshaft.

My department is also short staffed (and has been for several years) and with all the fires lately I’ve been working a pretty significant amount of overtime. The last couple months I’ve had to do 48 to 72 hours of mandatory OT beyond my usual 56 hours a week. Which is good for my bottom line, but bad for my time to work on projects. Such is life. I’ll get there eventually.

-
Back