Bolt in Harness Bar don't do it!!!

-
People want to lose weight and they want to get rich. So what about a book titled " Turn your fat into money" Sell them a one page book on how to make and sell a bacon sandwich . People would buy this. I know it.

Surely you could make it 15-20 pages if you really tried. Huge bold print, lots of nice pictures from every angle of every little step involved and then of the finished product.

Surely you could make it 15-20 pages if you really tried. Huge bold print, lots of nice pictures from every angle of every little step involved and then of the finished product.

Si

I simply can't believe that this thread has gone on like it has. No one is talking trash to you because it's fun....it's happening because they're sincerely concerned for another human beings life or death decision that there seems to be little to know foresight being put into. We are saying that this thing is not a good idea. We don't want to see anything bad happen to you because you are thinking that this thing is going to help you when it will do more damage than good....
Please. Do yourself a favor and remove that thing and install a factory 3pt belt/shoulder harness. If my best friend said he wanted to take me in a ride in his '67 Mustang (no comments here please) and I saw these things installed inside there's no way I would sit down. Your ego is NOT worth risking life and limb. If you want to be more secure with a harness, do it the right way. This is not the right way.

You think you need to be going 100 mph in a racecar for bad things to happen? No. People die at much slower speeds.

Same thing as the old saying that you don't have to be thrown into the middle of the ocean; you can drown in a mudpuddle...

Do the right thing and throw your ego aside, realize that no one is bashing you rather we're all just looking out for your safety man....

I think you need to get a life I changed the title of the thread and changed my avatar to a folding chair. What do you think I did with my $169 boat anchor...re-posted on ebay to get some of my money back. I made a mistake in thinking this was a good idea. you where right all along. and inkjunkie if you didn't care why are you still posting on this thread? I know you care about me. Admit it...

-
Back