Bought another early A, next summers daily driver

-

Blownfish

Reaction score
Just picked this up this weekend. I've been looking for a clean A-Body with a slant to use as a daily driver and this just fell in my lap. It's in decent shape, not great but looks good and is perfect for a daily driver. It has been sitting for about 10 years so it will need some work but I should already have all the parts needed to get it back on the road. Now I realy can't wait till warm weather.

Photo1692.jpg

Photo1691.jpg

Photo1690.jpg

Dam that looks like it is in not to bad of shape.
I always loved the early A convertibles.
Are we talking /6 or 273? Either way nice DD.

Very Awesome. Another 66 Valiant Convertible. Great score. Looks clean.

Thanks, it is a slant 6 which is what I was looking for and it has it's flaws so it is perfect for a driver. I'll through some wheels on it and try and polish out the paint and drive it, not looking to do a restoration. I've got a truck and my Dart to paint so my plate is full for the next year.

I've had a dozen or so 64/65 Valiants and Barracudas but this is the first 66 I've had, always wanted a 65 conv but most of the ones I found were junk.

There's a couple around my way who use a vert like that just to go to the beach. A couple of miles at the most, only in the summer. It has cool NHRA front seat covers, too!
Nice score.

Congrat's Blownfish :cheers: you are a Plymouth man for sure :happy10:
And look at your 66 vart =P~
I am so glad it found a good home, Victoria was worried about where her vert brother was :-D

Nice grab! I really enjoy my 65 valiant Convertible (no, not for sale...ever) that is morphing...

Nice looking, will turn a lot of heads. The '66 bodystyle really grows on you. The absence of chrome gives it a very clean look, IMO.

I'll try and get more photos after I get it off the trailer, parking around my house is getting as hard as parking at Wal Mart on black Friday.

I like it. Another 65 Vert. Sweet car !

Here is a pic of my 65 Dart. Nothing like dropping the top in the Summer !!!!

Picture 695.jpg

-
Back