bought another one i didn't need!! lol

-

68 HEMI GTS

Reaction score
Well here is the latest addition, i think i've been spending too much time lusting over Cudaspaze's Notch. any way its a 68, this thing is super solid. came with most all of the parts to put her back together. alot of new stuff included. got a great deal on it and couldn't pass it up. I've got enough parts for a nice little pump gas 360 laying around. think i'll keep this one a little more user friendly than my dart!! 8) any body have a driverside headlight bucket and surrounding metal laying around?? this one's been crunched. also i could use a decent red 68 steering wheel, somebody glued something to this one and screwed it all up.

68barracuda008.jpg

68barracuda007.jpg

68barracuda006.jpg

68barracuda005.jpg

68barracuda009.jpg

68barracuda010.jpg

68barracuda012.jpg

68barracuda013.jpg

68barracuda019.jpg

68barracuda014.jpg

How come I cant find deals like that !! Looks like its halfway done and just needs to be finished assembling !

Nice looking ride!! Putting her back together should be easy!! Looks like she needs a stereo, so I will take the delete plate off you hands LOL

Dang man, that's a cool score.

I'd probably get another one if a great deal came up like that.

Glad you got one, keep us posted.

Very nice. You going to paint that engine bay red? That black just doesnt do the car justice.

yea, the guy went crazy with POR 15 on everything including window regulators, back side of stainless trim, & even the backside of the cardboard package tray :dontknow:

anyway im gonna pull everything out of the engine compartment and give her a freash coat of red with a paint gun. the brushed on look doesn't do much for me either. lol

Dang man, that's a cool score.

I'd probably get another one if a great deal came up like that.

Glad you got one, keep us posted.

you think you can email me some pics of your car, also where did you get your stripe kit? sorry man but i might copy you a little :-\" lol

-
Back