Brake line help

-

Mopar92

Reaction score
I'm putting a B body rear in the duster soon. It's got no brake lines or the junction for the rubber line either. I've checked online and don't see a kit. I don't have a good double flare tool or I would make them. Plus I need the junction. Is there a kit that's pretty budget online? Thanks!

FYI. I talked to Finelines about 6 months ago and they are gradually getting out of the old car business so their selection may be limited.

To the OP, the tee and special mounting bolt are available from different Mopar sources. You can buy lengths of tubing from national auto parts stores and they rent flaring tools for free. I get mine from Autozone. Or just buy a pre-bent kit. I believe the location of the tee on the housing changed about 1970 or so. This affects the length of the tubing so you need to know what you have. There should be an explanation on their websites.

FYI. I talked to Finelines about 6 months ago and they are gradually getting out of the old car business so their selection may be limited.

Just for the record, Finelines is a very good, very mopar friendly company. I know their manager of sales/R&D/Marketing on a personal level, And i can assure anyone coming across this post, that they are in no way getting out of making classic lines. Their management team has absolutely no idea where that rumor started, and politely refutes its accuracy.

-
Back